Site will be down from 1300 GMT Tuesday 3/Feb

Alex
This post is 5579 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

• Admin

Hi everyone, sorry for the short notice but the Yamaha Owners Club wesSite will be down from 1300 GMT Tuesday 3/Feb so that we can move our hosting. This should take under 48 hours.

Our new hosting will be on a distrubuted server platform which will mean that the site will be much more reliable and since several servers will be answering your queries rather than one, much much quicker :-)

The inconvenience will be worth it!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

its snowing so you think

lets go in and go on the yamaha forum, but you cant

its kool, hope the move goes alright

• Admin

Sounds like the perfect time to get your bikes cleaned and polished ;-)

Sounds like the perfect time to get your bikes cleaned and polished ;-)

And what am i to do then? Mines in the fekkin showroom! :lol:

• Admin

Wahoo all up and running again!

If anyone has an issues with anything please let me know.

Cheers

The banner doesnt work mate

Tried clicking on my profile (looking for a post of mine) and kept getting a "IE cannot display the webpage" about half a second after the profile page flashed on screen. Eventually I did get something like a profile page, but a lot of the links didn't work on in.

• Admin

Hiya thanks for the comment, could you please post a link as an example.

Thanks

Hiya thanks for the comment, could you please post a link as an example.

Thanks

Hi, in order to do this for you, I tried to access my profile page again by clicking on my user name and after 4-5 attempts I got onto it and the links all worked. However, those 4-5 unsuccessful attempts simply showed the usual IE error page, which says the error could be caused by not being connected to the internet for example.

However, those 4-5 unsuccessful attempts simply showed the usual IE error page, which says the error could be caused by not being connected to the internet for example.

:( same here .. " I have replyied to u OGit. on PM." dont kno if its wrked . nvr got confimation..

Ulser-EX," I thnx its a racial ploy .. Haaaaaaa, [had to laugh manualy ] smiley didna wrk ..

All ten of them"""""_ Sorry mate " i clicked sent :huh: " and nowt append [Thats me yorkshire accent] lad "

thnx for news on show [donny] was planning a raid over the border .. [pillage and that u :lol: kno]

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online