Ebay rip off merchants!!

Airhead
This post is 4872 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ha ha it says he's away till the 13th probably with his dick turpin mask on robbing someone else. his bargain hub looks as though he dug it up in a tip what the hell.......

• 1 year later...

Is that the same seller from circa 2008?, I missed this original post up of 'rip-off merchants' :blink:

Is that the same seller from circa 2008?, I missed this original post up of 'rip-off merchants' :blink:

no mate its just well overpriced junk!

The original thread was NOS buy it now for £130 a headlight grille for my bike. The seller had bought it not long before for £45.

Just thought i'd resurrect the thread ;)

Well,,,,it would be a fun idea to highlight 'rip-off merchants' once in a while and give them the YOC 'annoying E-bay question' treatment, like we did with the guy selling a 'washer for an RD350LC' a snip at £60 if my poor memory serves me right,,,wojjy think peeps? :lol:

Being an ebay watcher myself, its hard not to notice some of the parts for the DTR that are priced up and sell at more than they are new from a dealer. Its crazy to think some people will look on evilbay first before checking new prices :rolleyes:.

Having read the full thread, its surprising what a few email can do to a seller's mental stability :lol:.

IMPACT BIKES AND BITS TAKE NO LIABILITY FOR PARTS LOST OR DAMAGED IN TRANSIT, AND COMPINSATION FOR ANY OF ABOVE IS BETWEEN CUSTOMER AND COMPANY USED TO DISPATCH SUCH PRODUCTS, ONCE A PRODUCT HAS BEEN DISPATCHED FROM OUR COMPANY WE CANNOT SPEED UP DELIVERY TIME AND OUTSIDE FACTORS LIKE STRIKES,DELAYED DELIVERY IS BETWEEN THE CUSTOMER AND DELIVERY COMPANY

All of that just reads as FREE GOODS to me. What a bully and totaly wrong start to stop.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online