Ebay rip off merchants!!

Airhead
This post is 4866 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Offer him £20, you never know, when it's sat on the shelf for a while he might be tempted - then say it's only worth £10 to you now........

Trouble with eBay is there's loads of Ejits out there who'll pay the money without a second thought

Un-fuggin-believable, though it happens too often. One would see that here in the US as well. I was bidding on a mint '04 tank for my EX500, but I let it go when it got over $400, twice what it's worth.. A USED tank, 4 years old, went for $420.... a NEW one, From Kawasaki, At Dealer Prices, is $550. And i'm sure the moron was thinking "Hey, it's cheaper than the dealer, i'm saving money!", and these unappreciative, uninformed monkeys ruin it for the rest of us.

When I'm King...... Argh.

I often look through ebay for parts for my old bike, it F**king stinks how much some greedy speculating B**tards want for stuff, sure ..It WONT sell, but the cheek of it!!!!

RIP OFF HERE!!!

its just a fact of life if you are selling something on e bay you want as much as the market will pay and some idiots will pay over the odds ,i am selling a taylor accoustic guitar at the moment so i checked on e bay to see what prices were so i know what to ask, when new it was £310 and i have only used it once, the same one on e bay used had 15bids and had got three days to go and had reached £245 plus £25 postage? for a guitar thats £310 new some people must be mad best get mine on as quick as poss nice crimbo present for some one willing to pay silly money

Anychance you could post the e-mail you sent to him, and the reply?

Got a feeling its gonna be funny.

Dear gary1639,

£125???

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa!!!

And the response :blink:

Sorry if its out of your price range!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- gary1639

Y'know what would be funnier, If he got the same off you lot as off me :lol:

Gary1639

Hi, NO its right, trust me you dont want to know what i paid for it & 1 went just over 3 weeks ago for £132.00 dont know if you saw that and it never had the original wrapper or yamaha tag with part numder.

Think its getting to him lol.

Gary1639

Hi, NO its right, trust me you dont want to know what i paid for it & 1 went just over 3 weeks ago for £132.00 dont know if you saw that and it never had the original wrapper or yamaha tag with part numder.

Think its getting to him lol.

i do, I do, I do want to know what he paid for it, but i'm sure if i asked him, he'd be a bit reluctant to tell me :P

And besides, if some daft t**t is prepared to pay £132, thats their lookout, but this one is buy it now. not open to bids, thats the point!

To right mate you would have thought at that price the bike would have been still attacthed.Lew

My gawd - some people obviously live up there in them thar clods luvvy.

I have a set of brand spankin new risers for a cruiser that were over £100, and i couldnt even get 50 for them, so he's really not on the same planet!

I often look through ebay for parts for my old bike, it F**king stinks how much some greedy speculating B**tards want for stuff, sure ..It WONT sell, but the cheek of it!!!!

RIP OFF HERE!!!

i was looking at a scott oiler on e-bay and that went for £59 plus £20 p&p making £79 my local bike shop sells for £69 .95

that what idiots we are up against

i was looking at a scott oiler on e-bay and that went for £59 plus £20 p&p making £79 my local bike shop sells for £69 .95

that what idiots we are up against

I"ll second that .... was bidding on N.O.S. SPEEDO.. for DT. It went for $238 . :o £168. Waited a couple of

weeks" same ITEM got it for £90. :D . So dont rush in , thinkn its the last one on the planet. ;)

RIP OFF HERE!!!

flea bay is a joke now days, it doesnt matter if your buying or selling on there you still get ya pants pulled down, ya cant get a bargain off there any more

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online