RD350LC finished .

up.yours
This post is 2852 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

20 hours ago, slice said:

Sweet result mate, well done you. All you need now is to be 16 again !!! :D

Yeh " stone,,     :crylaugh:,  kev were  at Squire"s  , the fizzy run is there, . don't know where run goes, .  weather looks iffy too, dam,,,<_<

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

That looks fantastic  :thumb:

It's looking like September then John. 

I'm taking it to rivington later just to clear it's throat.

• Like 1

Well ! It certainly turns heads, I took it out today up to the lakes ,I stopped at a cafe/bar , after a snack and a brew  I stretched my legs then had to push my way through a crowd to get to my bike, it took another half hour of questions and answers before I could get away, so all in all I'm a happy chappy . And I didn't get wet "bonus".

• Like 3

Only just missed you drewpy, I was on my way to the mosely arms when you rang. It's running mint at the moment and I've done nowt to the engine. 

My mate japsyjones slated it because I put the old castlated nuts and split pins back on along with the old chain adjuster bolts.

7 minutes ago, up.yours said:

Only just missed you drewpy, I was on my way to the mosely arms when you rang. It's running mint at the moment and I've done nowt to the engine. 

My mate japsyjones slated it because I put the old castlated nuts and split pins back on along with the old chain adjuster bolts.

never mind, wasn't sure I was going to be there. Staly show was a bit small this year so decided to visit Rivvy.
I'm looking to go to Wray Bike night near Bentham. Its this Thursday but will need to start off around 5pm (weather permitting)

8 hours ago, KevtheRev said:

Mr Yours 

:lol:

piss off meat :lol:. I like that , MR, YOURS :thumb: 

hi, kev , they are "sebring" , they sound good to, even better without the baffles but your asking for trouble doing that.

the mot guy moans about them but says they are legal.

• Like 2

very similar to the allspeeds kev.

people often say to me good choice them allspeeds,:unsure:

even though its written in bold letters on the can :rolleyes:

howdy laso, :thumb:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online