Road registered prototype already on the streets!

AndrewElvisFan
This post is 3466 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Definatley not for me Andy, too futeristric, a bit like a bike from the Batman movies.

Looks like a chopper that someone put the drag bars on ,and with a 59 degree head angle bet it handels like one,can't belive lotus let the company use thier name.

Think I'll pass on that, not my style and it will be way way out of my buget.

Listen, Lotus... your fans, right, your loyal, die-hard fans, your very lifeblood, if you will, expect to see certain things.
You give them what they want.
You don't deviate because one disappointed fan can turn into two,to four, to eight, till the next thing you know you're selling to an empty car dealership and your lost sheep are off enjoying the 'rock' stylings of, say, Renault.

So while I understand your impulse to do your little 'motorcycle' thing... and I admire it in some small way... if you want to stay in business as Lotus, then you have to reconcile yourself to doing the 'Lotus' thing.
All right?
And the Lotus thing is that you make cars and we drive the cars that you make.

Am I clear?

• Like 3

Flintstones

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online