Greetings from Sunny Notts!

This post is 3564 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Ey up folks

Just thought I'd drop in and say hi and hopefully meet up with some nice crazy peeps to enjoy some riding with around my area and get some tips on my recently bought yam...

and....OMG I LuuurrrV my new baby...she's an XJ600 and I'm smitten, a complete convert from my Honda's (and I never thought I'd say that!)

Anyways - if anyone is up for a run sometime and lives near me Derby/notts - do get in touch. I've just been through a whole heap of shit and want to get my wings and spirit back and have some laughs and good days out with some like minded people and the whole of the dales with its gorgeous roads is right on our doorstep begging to be explored. Sweet.

Well that's me. :-D bye for now!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome aboard! :) Would love to see pics of your XJ. Check the FAQs for help posting pics.

• Like 1

More girls, this place is becoming Foamys best dream :shakeno: !! Welcome to the YOC Rokkchic nice intro. :jossun:

• Like 1

What nice posts - I feel all welcome :-) thankyou.

Lol. Foams'll be along soon.........

Hmmmmm!

Hi and welcome to the forum.

It has been very hot in Nottingham (and Leicestershire) today.

Hello rokkchic,

I.m a new boy here, but they don't seem like a bad bunch, taking foamy out of that comment ! :spin2:

Have fun and stay safe !.

Inpar.

• Like 2

Welcome! Bit too far for me too meet up for a ride, but there are members all over the uk. :jossun:

I knew just by looking at the amount of replies that you're female lol.

Like everyone says watch out for foamy and his soggy sock.

• Like 2

Yes, you're right it's been really hot over here today - sunbeams aplenty!. Looking forward to riding out to MFN tomorrow night with a couple of friends. Is anyone else going?

And I'll make sure that I hide from this Foamy guy....shh dont tell him I'm here...

• Like 1

:welcome:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online