Hey Bippo, think your box is big!!

Tommy xs
This post is 3697 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Really looking forward to Squires now - mounting plate, spacious boxes and nice sleek rear ends...........

I'd stick up a pic of mine but its cold outside right now a the 'L' plates are embarrassing!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

So, does that leave me with the biggest box on the forum then? :eusa_think:

Rackpic.jpg

The sticky out red button on your box caught my eye...

• Like 1

Where's TOMMY ? He started this about time he turned up and apologised to everyone. :shakeno::biglaugha:

I've already said too much! I'm just sitting this one out, now watching Noise & Foamy dig hole's, I did apologize to Bippo at the start

but if you think I need to again I will

SORRY BIPPO FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART :ylflower:

• Like 1

No need, it's all far too amusing, ha ha! Had a crappy day at work but this thread got me laughing, so thanks guys!

Just a shame I won't have a box at this years Squires for Foamy to put his helmet in...

• Like 3

I think Foamy wants to avoid where Kev puts his helmet at squires.

• Like 1

So, does that leave me with the biggest box on the forum then? :eusa_think:

Rackpic.jpg

Oh haveing the pipe so close to the box does make sence... keeps things warm..cold box is no good :razz:

• Like 1

Just a shame I won't have a box at this years Squires for Foamy to put his helmet in...

Never mind, just the thought alone is enough... :wank4az:

Who knows, maybe that mysterious blue haired girl will be there again this year, many times we exchanged a passing glance, alas if only i had a pair of balls, why must i be so shy :icon_redface1:

Never mind, just the thought alone is enough... :wank4az:

Who knows, maybe that mysterious blue haired girl will be there again this year, many times we exchanged a passing glance, alas if only i had a pair of balls, why must i be so shy :icon_redface1:

Maybe we can help by giving you helpful conversation openers?

How about, 'So, do you have a big box or do you share someone else's?' That should break the ice nicely

Well, it would work for me... :love:

Oh Foamy... Your quest continues...

• Like 1

Fabulously, the answer to that questions is 'yes'

:female: :female:

Ah, i see... that explains why you havent succumbed to my advances, dont get me wrong im cool with the whole girl on girl thing :).

Is it really so hard to find a nice presentable woman who isnt opposed to motorcycle parts in the kitchen sink, enjoys a nice few pints of cider on a hot summers day with a passion for japanese cars and toilet humour?, am i really that far out of touch with humanity?? :(

• Like 1

katie :eusa_think: why do you have an errect nipple at the base of your box. :headscratch:

What, you think that's a bad thing?? :eusa_think:

• Like 1

Ah, i see... that explains why you havent succumbed to my advances, dont get me wrong im cool with the whole girl on girl thing :).

Is it really so hard to find a nice presentable woman who isnt opposed to motorcycle parts in the kitchen sink, enjoys a nice few pints of cider on a hot summers day with a passion for japanese cars and toilet humour?, am i really that far out of touch with humanity?? :(

Aahhhh, now I see the problem. You need to go North young man. I recommend (for this purpose only) Sunderland or, maybe, even Essex. You might have to compromise a little and swap the cider for a proper manly drink like beer but that should be it. :)

Pfft!! Manly drink ain't beer. It's whiskey only then may you call yourself a man.

Pfft!! Manly drink ain't beer. It's whiskey only then may you call yourself a man.

if you need a drink to call yourself a man, you're not! :shakeno:

• Like 1