2 Stroke gathering and YOC camping weekend 2014

Airhead
This post is 3525 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Yea but its 50 odd miles to that mccy d where your meeting up. Fucked if im using the mway or the a1.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I thought you would come up the A6. You can knock for me on the way if you want to see if I can play out and we can ride the A60 to Mac D's

Hang on speed DOWN yeh cheeky f.

So no 25mpg filtering this year then?

• Like 1

Lol! Yeah I've fitted a 15 tooth front sprocket to mine so no holding me back :)
  • Like 1

I'm toying with the idea of calling into Cadwell for the CRMC round on Sunday, 81 miles :eusa_think:

;)

I popped down to Cambridge earlier - picked up a £50 parking ticket whilst I was there. Came back via the B676 off the A1 to Melton Mowbray. Definitely a hero or zero road. I am sure there will be a few fuel sucking country miles on the route. :hyper:

;)

I popped down to Cambridge earlier - picked up a £50 parking ticket whilst I was there. Came back via the B676 off the A1 to Melton Mowbray. Definitely a hero or zero road. I am sure there will be a few fuel sucking country miles on the route. :hyper:

Should have said - I'd have put the kettle on!

Forcast is good for next 2 weeks, :jossun: . i may ride down,, :yeah:

They are still not sure about Saturday PM but all the signs are good.

I hope my hotel room has aircon, nothing worse that waking up sweaty in a sweaty tent and not being able to have a nice. long, shower - eh

Should have said - I'd have put the kettle on!

....and got the tools out :lol:. Tis appreciated Andrew.

• Like 1

I have a problem - well the RD has. Damn!!! I have put a shout out on the ACRD forum for a part.

did you tell Houston?

The MOT ran out a couple of days ago on the TS but that is no biggie. I just haven't had a chance to take it to the shop. I think I have sorted the issue with the RD and will know later today.

Bouncing down in Nottingham this morning. Mind you, for Scotland I guess that is "fine" :lol:

On.....?

Long slog for a ts 250. Fingers will vibrate off.

On.....?

DT250 MX ,,, :eusa_whistle: , maybe,,,, just been told am working in Wooler on thursday,,,thats newcastle-ish, :eusa_think: Might load van stay over , then will have all the comfrorts, :yeah: And tommo will have my blow up mattress [ not mistress :fingerwave: ]

• Like 2