gloucestershire newbie

dandmr1
This post is 3850 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi all, im obviously new to the club lol. ive been riding a ybr125 for a year or so now, and upgrading to an xj6n very soon. it would be cool to meet up with other riders and get out to some of the bike meets some time. im totally :hyper: to be joining the big bike club, and cant wait for the nice weather to come back round again. if I see you about i'll be sure to give a wave.

well... ive run out of things to say for now :eusa_shifty:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

silly me. I'm local to Cheltenham/Gloucester area. there are quite a few really nice routes heading out from here into the countryside. but as of yet haven't got round to riding too far out of the county

:welcome:

Welcome aboard! :wavey:

I'm in Bristol.

A few things to google for ride-outs: 4 counties, just 4 riders and wiltshire bikers.

also check out my sig.

Welcome.

Hi Welcome to the YOC, I'm in Stroud just up the road from you, will wave as I pass you!!!! :wavey:

Hi Dan, I'm originally from Glos (Ciren) but emigrated to Wilts 40 years ago but just visited Ciren today to in-laws.

Welcome to the forum by the way.

thanks everyone. picked up my new xj6n today, super fun even at low'ish revs(bedding in). totally pissed it down today with a few bolts of what I presume to be lightning (at least I really hope so!!), don't fancy loosing my licence, altho I have been keeping to the speed limits :hah: . might have to go have a second look around there tomorrow. all in all a good first ride 80+ miles pootling around, it even ended up quite sunny and mild. good day for bikes, bad day for my buddys iphone pocket swim session :sigh2:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online