Stafford Show,,,,,,19th October,,

This post is 3847 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Sorry I can't make it guys, today was my bike day, around Ripon, Harrogate and York. Rode home in a thunder storm, great stuff!

Anyway, enjoy yourselves!

I can come but I can`t stay, so, where is the meeting? I will like join your ride guys, if you have a route near bradford, leeds manchester and around.

I can come but I can`t stay, so, where is the meeting? I will like join your ride guys, if you have a route near bradford, leeds manchester and around.

why not meet us either at Stafford, or we intend to hook up at the little chef @10:30ish prob easy for you to do the motorway down the M6 then A50 and the little chef is just off there. No staying on this one as the show finishes about 3pm Sunday

sorry because I don`t meet you guys, first I get to late on the meeting points because I take the f M1 50% 50m/h limit + one accident. I was unsure I can stay, my wife call me and tell me I need come back home because he must going to work.

well, I still enjoy the ride :)

see you next time ;)

sorry because I don`t meet you guys, first I get to late on the meeting points because I take the f M1 50% 50m/h limit + one accident. I was unsure I can stay, my wife call me and tell me I need come back home because he must going to work.

see you next time ;)

is the above in blue correct !

see you next time ;)

no probs mate, hopefully you missed the showers. We copped for a pretty aggressive one for 5 mins, then sunshine the rest of the way

missed a good show, it's on every year (twice if you include the Brit show)

some notable bikes

nice Gilera

WP_20131020_0021_zpsa74e94ac.jpg

Cool home built V6 BSA still in build stage

WP_20131020_0041_zps44b5a256.jpg

WP_20131020_0051_zps5ac2d045.jpg

• Like 1