Stafford Show,,,,,,19th October,,

This post is 3847 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

This weekend coming ,,, i"ll be there , as mate has a stall. will meet you lot at the clock for a coffee, and a ribbing Chat , hope weather is kind,,, :jossun:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Tommy and I are hoping to go Sunday

Lallasro its the largest classic bike show in the UK

brilliant ride down to Stafford, really enjoyed it last year, is Paul & Bippo going to make it ?

Hey Elvis you could make this its a lot closer than Squires for you :jossun:

I'll see if I can come to this, was a good ride last time (chasing Paul on my 125...!). Sunday is the only possibility for me.

I'm having a new bathroom fitted this week, so things will be a bit of a mess at home.

See you guys n gells there, [ off tonight,] drewps" txt wen you in show,, :jossun: meet at clock, we be packing up sunday 1 pm ,

brilliant ride down to Stafford, really enjoyed it last year, is Paul & Bippo going to make it ?

It's looking doubtful for me now Tommy n bippo, looks like I might be furniture moving for one of my daughters. I've got bippos number if that changes though.

I'll see if I can come to this, was a good ride last time (chasing Paul on my 125...!). Sunday is the only possibility for me.

I'm having a new bathroom fitted this week, so things will be a bit of a mess at home.

let us know bips ,we could meet at little chef near A500

See you guys n gells there, [ off tonight,] drewps" txt wen you in show,, :jossun: meet at clock, we be packing up sunday 1 pm ,

Okay John, prob be there 10ish but want to do the autojumble first and I need to pick some stuff up from Bob Wright's stall I've ordered

Drew we still meeting in same place 9am sunday

I got my starter solenoid today will fit it tomorrow

yep, 9am sounds good, weather prediction has improved too :)

its the one we first met at with Mike all those years ago

ST7 1UP

on the A34/A50

expect to get there 10:30ish

I'd love to but funds won't allow it!

Lol! She would be more than happy to have a day with her sis etc but week and a half before payday and Xmas (humbug!) coming up I can't justify even £20 to get there and in!

I'm saving up to buy Squires!