newbie to riding 25yrs wasted

nigel smith
This post is 3861 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Nigel, Welcome to the YOC, it's never to late mate as long as you enjoy it and it's cheap plus no one EVER says "Are we there yet?" on a bike. :jossun:

Welcome Nigel! Better late than never.

I'm in Glossop too so will keep an eye out for your XT. If you see someone on a Tiger 800 waving frantically, it'll be me, ha ha!

Hi Nigel! I wasted 15 years, got the bug back when I taught the wife to drive and couldn't afford a second car! I think the phrase she used was something like do/get whatever you want! Accepted it now, although not so keen on how interested our 2 boys are!

hey airhead

im in hadfield #######, put glossop because when i mention hadfield they say cool give me a high six......

Hey It's not a great idea to post your exact address when you have a tasty stealable little motor Nige ;)

I used to live at 1A years ago

I sent you a PM :)

Welcome nige " :welcome: you"ve the top mechanic near you,, :smash: , think of the bills saved,,,, cost you in Whiskey mind,,, :spit:

:welcome: