Foamys Ponderspace...

wild foamy
This post is 3906 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

It's the stuff under a monkey's forskin, you have to snort it. Its about one billion pound a scraping.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Yer that's the price for YOC members only. With a bit of luck I maybe able to get some soon but it's quite hard to get it as most monkeys don't like having a scraping

So I had me a little day trip to London zoo yesterday and got thrown out for befriending a monkey.......

Lol! Is that YOC/friend prices????

Any chance of tick?

don't know about that.

but theirs a chance you could have a lick...

don't know about that.

but theirs a chance you could have a lick...

For £1bn I'd lick whatever you want!!

Looking at you in that Mankini there aint much to fill you up to start with!!!!

PLEASE can we stop mentioning the PHOTO of the mankini, I have to scrub my eyes every time that thing appears or is dragged out in a conversation!!!!!!!!!! :puke:

If i was to eat myself... would i be twice as large or disappear completely?

You'd collapse into yourself, becoming a black hole and would thus be technically immeasurable. However, your mass and gravitational would probably increase, so we'd still get to call you a fat fucker!! :D

If you stiched your ass hole to your mouth could you not have to eat again thus solve world hunger?

If you stiched your ass hole to your mouth could you not have to eat again thus solve world hunger?

The Nazzies tried this in WW2. All subjects died due to progressive degredation of the circulating sustenance.

You've clearly been watching those Human Centipede movies again...

Ive seen the ex-missus foamys dog do a similar thing.

it would shit, eat its own shit, throw the shit up again and eat it again thus repeating the cycle...

I think it's the way forward. May have to look into it, any willing subjects??