Vibration in my New Fazer

vijaysingh88
This post is 3902 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

H!

This is VJ from Mumai, India,

Last month i owned a beautifull white fazer and day before yesterday i had my first servicing, but after servicing there is a vibration problem in my bike, on 3rd or 4th gear bike feels like it is running on 1st gear, there is a lot of vibration even if it is on 30 to 40 kmph,

Today i went yamaha service center but the mechanic is saying to ride atleast 15000 km and after riding some days the engine will be free automatically my current km is 890

Pls help me guyssss as this is very irritating..

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Vijay, take it back and tell him it's wrong, not much else to say really as you have a problem that was not there when you took it in and now it is there so it has to be something they have done to it. Don't take no for an answer and if all else fails talk to the manager and get him to sort it out. Not sure what the situation is in India with customer relations but most people want to keep their customers happy if for nothing else so they come back again. Best I can do for you really, good luck. Ride safe. :jossun:

• Like 1

Hi mate

I can only add to the above. If the problem was not there before the service, then its the workshops' issue

• Like 1

My mate's bike was taken in the first service (the free labour, just pay for the parts @600miles/1000km). Part of the service was to balance the throttle bodies [if needed]. When it went in it was fine, when he picked it up it was vibey - he got it home and did balance again, they set them all wrong!!!! He phoned them up and gave them a right rollocking.

I bet they've done the balance wrong.

• Like 1

If it is chain drive check the owners manual to make sure you've got the right amount of freeplay in the drive chain. If it was ok before they may have over tightened the chain which will put stress on the gearbox output shaft and rear wheel bearings.

• Like 1

or maybe left one of the ignition caps off and its running on 3 cyls?

• Like 1

Hi Guysss,

I want to modify my fazer to R15 by changing fairing,

I want to change my fazer's fairing to R15 fairing, can i do this or not, and on more help before first servicing my clutch was half but now it is full clutch, so i want it to change it back to half clutch is there any difference between half clutch and full clutch......

Pls suggest.....

:eusa_think:

Thanks & Regards,

VJ

Glad we could help out VJ, Ride safe. :jossun:

Hey hi Guyss,

Thank you all for support regarding Vibration in my bike, special thanks to slice, i went day before yesterday and within 5 mins they have resolved my vibration problem...

Thanks & Regards,

VJ

What was the problem ?

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

HI . I PURCHASED A NEW FAZER . Got it serviced at 1000 kms and currently clocking 1800. Yesterday I dropped a gear to 4th and accelerated the bike to 90 and then shifted to fifth to do about 105 ... I am getting a lot of vibration during idling after that . I showed the service guys and they said it will settle on its own. The vibes can be felt in the handlebars .

Can anyone speculate what could be wrong here ?

Engine noise is fine

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online