Mod 1

welshwan
This post is 4042 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Passed my mod one today on an A2 license (due to age). So will hopefully book my mod 2 later on tonight- or maybe into the week, anyways so that's:

-CBT

-Theory (even though i already have a full car license)

-mod one

Just mod two to go and then i can finally fuck the L plates right off....might even take piss on em :eusa_think:

LOL i'm kidding just chuffed to bit that i passed it on my first attempt, i didn't think that i'd be worried about it until i turned up at the test center- stress, but its over with now YAY

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Congratulations! That's wonderful news, well done you!

Hope mod 2 goes smoothly for you, keep us posted!

With the new rules does this mean you'll have to take another test when you're old enough for the full license?

Congratulations! That's wonderful news, well done you!

Hope mod 2 goes smoothly for you, keep us posted!

With the new rules does this mean you'll have to take another test when you're old enough for the full license?

thanks :) and yes unfortunately i will, when i turn 24 or when i have had my A2 for 2 years, which ever comes first. annoying or waahhh !

Thanks jimmy

well done I;m glad I passed my test back in the 80s, when all you had to do was ride around the block

while the examiner stood on the pavement and watched you. its all to complicated now and exspensive

Way to go! That's gotta feel good. :cloud9:

Well done welshwan, good news time for a celebration!! :hyper::hyper::hyper:

Awww thanks everyone! been loving it :yeah: just ONE MORE TO GO! can't wait to get it over an done with....well for two years anyways :shakeno: then another two tests.

Ahh well what ever the limits are on this license, they are nowhere near the limits of a CBT!

As for speed john i know off the top of my head that both were the same, but had to check the actual number, it's 53 KMH.

Ahh well what ever the limits are on this license, they are nowhere near the limits of a CBT!

Remember you still need to pass the part 2 before your CBT expires

no worries Jimmy, that's about 18 months from now mate- so unless shit goes tits up big time it should be all good. :)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online