Crimbo on it's way. What's on your list?

DirtyDT
This post is 4188 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Well Christmas is on its way. Whats on your list this year?

I normally have something bike related but this year I have only asked for one thing, a nice watch box (I like watches so something that holds a decent number safely).

What are you hoping Santa is going to bring?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

WD40 (run out last week)

Webber 40 DCOE Side draft Carb

Micro Speedo

Micro Rev counter

Hot Shot Coils + HT leads

The list could go on but i think the only thing santa will give me is an Orange and a pocket sized can of WD40! lol

I have a hankering for a welder, not sure what I'd do with it though. I've managed 60 years without one.

Vinyl to CD converting equipment, hundreds of LPs I've not been able to play for years (anyone here got one, I'm looking for a quality piece of kit with ease of transfer)

Helmet cam (no doubt to be shared with X country/show jumping horse riding daughter)

Riderscan rear view mirror

I have a nice crusty loan sock by my bed if you want that for crimbo Kev? Its Free to a good home

We scrapped Christmas years ago, just get stuff when we want it now, maybe its the benefit of getting near to being a old fogey, but it beats having to wait.

For the wr a set of motard rims and tires,For the boat a set of electric down riggers for me a winning lottery ticket. :hyper:

We scrapped Christmas years ago, just get stuff when we want it now, maybe its the benefit of getting near to being a old fogey, but it beats having to wait.

Same here... just one more benefit of not having kids. :yeah:

DirtyDT, you could try this as a watch box...i reckon it should do the trick.

As for me, i'll be asking for the usual, Charlize Theron, Ferrari, Charlize Theron and Heidi Klum, 1959 T120 Triumph Bonneville, Charlize Theron, Heidi Klum and some melted chocolate, and Mary Berry. Ooohhh, and the West Wing boxset, absolute bargain!

But to be honest, if it wasn't so bloody expensive, I'd love a KitchenAid food mixer with a dough attachment. Can't get enough of the GBBO with Mary, Paul, Mel and Sue.

Same here... just one more benefit of not having kids. :yeah:

Yep same with us, no kids.

Although we are then classed as having more money to spend on every one else's little darlings for some reason.

A pair of Harris raised clip ons for the ace, already got myself a new cordura ''summer/ going out to pub'' jacket :)

I have a hankering for a welder, not sure what I'd do with it though. I've managed 60 years without one.

Vinyl to CD converting equipment, hundreds of LPs I've not been able to play for years (anyone here got one, I'm looking for a quality piece of kit with ease of transfer)

Helmet cam (no doubt to be shared with X country/show jumping horse riding daughter)

Riderscan rear view mirror

You will have to get a USB turntable which range from £60-£100.

Here Boon - ION Turntable,

There is a cheaper one, but whenever I buy from Amazon, I always buy using the reviews. 3 Star or less, wont buy it. There might be cheaper elsewhere, but this gives you an idea of what Grouch suggested.

-atocp

think it was neversaydie was looking for that one atocp, now if you could find me 48mm 1'' rise clipons cheaper than harris, i'd be happy lol :)

sorry, saw grouch's reply and thought it was the post above, didn't even look at the post.

as for the risers, i'd have a go at making them myself...but i suppose thats not really the point of "what do you want for christmas" is it?!

yeah man, i think santa has a better workshop than me anyway lol

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online