whats your preference.....

Cynic
This post is 4192 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

personally i quite like a warm damp crotch :razz: , but on the other hand ? i don't like rain :eusa_think: .

:eusa_whistle:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

personally i quite like a warm damp crotch :razz: , .

There's a cream you can get from the doctors for that Kev.

I put my lining back in me jacket about a month ago!

Prefer dry to wet, but not so cold that its icy.

Not sure what it is with wet weather, even with full waterproofs that work, I still end up feeling damp even though I am totally dry underneath.....

Depends how heavy its raining, im not a fan of riding at 0 degrees as i start to worry about ice.

Would happily ride in the wet if im warm, makes you a better rider getting used to riding in the rain.

I didn't mind the wet when I was 16, but now I have just got to the half century mark I would rather have it dry.

i can't get any better. so i'll stay in the dry.

Yer i agree you cant better crap! mmwwwhaaa!!!

Its not the cold" its that black slimey mucky shit thats on roads now, :icon_twisted: weve had the salt wagons out[ overtime bonus] and the potatoe havest[ mud on every road] went out last weekend , my boots & trousers were caked, and exhaust white :eusa_snooty:

I only have summer gloves so the cold is friggin killing my hands. i'm not ashamed to admit it but I've cried getting off that bike.

hence why i have a car for moving shit around/protecting me from the elements and a fireblade for laying down rubber.

personally i would rather be too hot than too cold, im not so bothered about 60'c afghan summer but as soon as the bitter cold of the british winter kicks in i cant stand it.

i did once contemplate "winter kitting" the XJ, i had a spare seat in need of a cover so the plan was to install a 12v heat mat under the cover (the type you can get for reptile habitats), handlebar muffs, already had heated grips, you can get heated insoles, gloves and even a heated jacket liner from maplins so there was even a plan in place for wiring those together into a 12v accessory socket, but lack of funds and other projects (XJ Turbo, several minis and now two DT50s') soon put a stop to that

We have a car too but Im not allowed drive that.... long story.

Jesus id be happy with just the winter gloves at this stage.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online