Gilera 4V project

drewpy
This post is 3188 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Fucking fantastic job drew that looks better than new .The red pipeing on the seat realy blends in now its all together didnt care for it at first.

The bike has a 1930's board tracker look just take the front fender off and some low bars I'm not saying to do that just I can picture it.,the speedo tucked in the headlight realy cleans up the front.

• Like 1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Haha I never said it looked cheap!! Trust me I know parts add up.... :D

I had a bird for sale once, that went cheap!

Now now peeps, if we spent all day arguing about what we should and shouldnt have done, i would still be riding my old DT, none of us would have been married and our lives would be awesome.

kinda forgot where im going with this, im off to browse ebay...

• Like 1

managed to have a "go on it" today

forgot the gear pattern as its 1 up and 4 down, so accelerating and then waaaaaaaaaaaaaa :eusa_doh:

clutch drags then slips a bit on the mega acceleration :crazy:

back lamp blew which gave me a really good front lamp

back brake is shite, I mean really crap.

front brake is lovely and not fierce at all

need an air filter now, get the thing registered and fit the spanny i have squirrelled away in the shed :eusa_whistle:

well I sneaked out today as the sun was out and gave the little G some.

clutch drags and then slips :shakeno: so I'll get new plates, 99p on ebay ATM :hyper:

I can always buy a complete clutch as its the same for a Vespa PK50s and they do billet stuff but at £300 i'll give it a miss.

well the bike performed really well, could get full power as such but got it into 5th and remembered the opposite shifting.

front brake is really progressive and reassuring.

next stop MOT tuesday, V55/5 completed and a PM to lee for insurance when the new air filter arrives from USA. in a few weeks.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online