I've been a member for a while but.....

laverda
This post is 4555 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello,

I'm not exactly a new forum member but I haven't exactly been active so I thought I'd introduce myself.

I live in Scotland.

I have an XJ900F (Amongst many other bikes.) which I will be using again soon when my son nicks my K1100LT off me when his two years on his 350 are up.

I'm a year round biker,(have been for thirty odd years.) & I am a qualified motorcycle mechanic, though tbh I ain't worked on any proper modern bikes, & I don't work in the bike industry.

Bikes of the 70s.80s & even 90s are my thing.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome jota " :D,, Whers you from,,,? bikes from the 70s/ 80s, are the real deal for me too , saying that , i thot the jota was an ugly duck :duck:,, saw 1 in 1976. Andrew harts Mcycles ,[dundee] Never knew any millionair"s that could afford them back then,,

Welcome to the YOC, I always thought that the "JOTA" was only for those who had a death wish, lots of speed and brakes made from old fag packets. :eusa_whistle:

Thanks for the welcome,

TBH I'm not really a Jota fan I have a 1200 Mirage (a 180, that sounds & feels like nothing else.)

& I ain't had an off since the late 80s (sheet ice in Vulcan Village.)

& I'm a year round biker so not bad.

Originally I'm from St.Helens but I now live in Scotland.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online