daylight robbery

oldtimer
This post is 4601 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

well i am sure we have all heard the term daylight robbery!

well 10 minutes ago i opened the door to go out and put my lottery on only to find a scooter parked at the bottom of my drive the guy on the pillion was just about to force my steering lock,on seeing me he jumped on the back of the scooter which had no number plate on it and away,i would have caught them but let them get away when they rode the wrong way down a one way street. on the bloody pavement. god my bike must be popular this is the forth time in 18 months.

phoned the police they said theres been a few bikes stolen lately so drewps dont leave your bike on the front.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

well i am sure we have all heard the term daylight robbery!

well 10 minutes ago i opened the door to go out and put my lottery on only to find a scooter parked at the bottom of my drive the guy on the pillion was just about to force my steering lock,on seeing me he jumped on the back of the scooter which had no number plate on it and away,i would have caught them but let them get away when they rode the wrong way down a one way street. on the bloody pavement. god my bike must be popular this is the forth time in 18 months.

phoned the police they said theres been a few bikes stolen lately so drewps dont leave your bike on the front.

The little swines, lets hope plod caught them riding without a numberplate somewhere nearby.

Don't know if you've seen this type of alarm? £20 quid fitted in ten mins, aught to deter them, in the future, more often than not, they do have the brass neck to return,

I have heard of good reports from lads who have bought and fitted these alarms too.

b8cn9bmkkgrhqziezlkyclt.jpg

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/220792853726?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Hope this helps

what i should have explained is i had just before this unchained the bike from its ground anchor unchained the gate to bring the bike from round the back ready to go out , the bike nev has a alarm and a immobiliser both were off daft i know but had only gone back in the house to put my gear on just shows you even in broad daylight it only takes a momentary lapse.

good job i havent got a chainsaw DDT my baseball bat was enough to get me a police caution last year.having said that it wont stop me using it again.

...................................good job i havent got a chainsaw DDT my baseball bat was enough to get me a police caution last year.having said that it wont stop me using it again.

But can you imagine their faces, and pants, as you appear from the house and rev the beast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good job i havent got a chainsaw DDT my baseball bat was enough to get me a police caution last year.having said that it wont stop me using it again.

Now then, every householder wanting to protect his house,family should have a baseball bat, somewhere close at hand, but having one popped inside a brolly stand, or just behind the door, is looking a bit suss,in the eyes of plod anyroad, but now stay with me here, a signed baseball, and (SIGNED) baseball bat, hung pride of place in your hallway, slightly out of the way if needs be, but near to the door/exit, isn't classed as a weapon as such, but a sporting momento, sent over by a friend, or brought back as a souvineer, from a trip stateside,(still with me?) and should ever, god forbid, the time arises for you to protect yourself/family, and you are in the vicinity of said baseball bat, you can take off its place you've chosen to hang it, and use it for your protection, lawfully, as this would be the first thing to come to hand, for your protection. I think I have a muttock handle knocking about somewhere too, signed by the Wurzels :eusa_whistle:

I've had 3 bikes stolen over the years, until I changed my choice of jeans on the bike ........

chuck-norris-action-jeans.jpg

Fkn scum,,, did they watch you un lock the bike,,, or just operchunists,,, is it the bronx where youlot stay ? :duel:

Kin'ell OT! can't even go about your own business.

I'm lucky in the fact I live in a cul de sac and have good neighbours opposite. no guarantee I know, but a bit more reassuring.

Now then, every householder wanting to protect his house,family should have a baseball bat, somewhere close at hand, but having one popped inside a brolly stand, or just behind the door, is looking a bit suss,in the eyes of plod anyroad, but now stay with me here, a signed baseball, and (SIGNED) baseball bat, hung pride of place in your hallway, slightly out of the way if needs be, but near to the door/exit, isn't classed as a weapon as such, but a sporting momento, sent over by a friend, or brought back as a souvineer, from a trip stateside,(still with me?) and should ever, god forbid, the time arises for you to protect yourself/family, and you are in the vicinity of said baseball bat, you can take off its place you've chosen to hang it, and use it for your protection, lawfully, as this would be the first thing to come to hand, for your protection. I think I have a muttock handle knocking about somewhere too, signed by the Wurzels :eusa_whistle:

I'm gonna get me a signed Samurai, Signed MP5, Signed Chainsaw (by the world ice carving champion) and just to be safe, I'll sign my wife and station her by the door... she's trained.. and lethal...

6 D-cell Mag-lite torch, foot and a half of aluminium weighing in at 1½ kilos, with batteries. You hear a noise at night, you're gonna need a torch, aren't you?

:thumb:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online