New guy from Scotland :D

Fry
This post is 4754 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi,

Just thought i'd introduce myself.

Passed my full bike license last summer and bought a divvy which done me proud through the winter. Moved up to a fazer recently and loving it.

Bike is my only mode of transport so i'm riding in all weathers, can't imagine going back to boring old cars.

Anyway, looking forward to enjoying the chat on the forum.

Thanks

Kenny

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

C U Kenny, welcome along! :D I had a 900 divi over the winter, fab bikes and I assume te 600 is just as good. They do work in the summer as well you know :lol: and as for the not returning to cages, they do come in handy for moving wardrobes, ladders, paving slabs etc, so never say never eh?! ;):lol:

Hi and welcome Kenny.

Another Scot on the forum eh. I am just glad an Englishman invented the TV!

Hi and welcome Kenny.

Another Scot on the forum eh. I am just glad an Englishman invented the TV!

Now you just watch your mouth Mister (best said in a Murrican accent)

devine.jpg

Now you just watch your mouth Mister (best said in a Murrican accent)

devine.jpg

I think I was married to her once :unsure:

Sorry Scot's folk!

Cheers for the welcome guys, feeling right at home already :D

Having been involved in forums before i know how much of a pain it is when folk post in the wrong place. I have a few questions about fitting a top box to my fazer so where should i be posting? I did do a search and didn't find anything also.

Cheers

Kenny

You'll have to post that in the 'Accesories - Genuine/non genuine luggage - fitting instructions - Yamaha only - Scotland' section (you'll find it on page 116, section 23, sub section 5) or you'll have the Post placement police after you! Be very careful around here.......it's a minefeild! :lol::lol::lol:

Failte: Kenny from Scotland, to the YOC B)

Stick your Q's in da workshop. :D

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online