over heating

budunt
This post is 4836 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

.........so not totally stupid !

you sure about that?

When I said put a post up here I means say HELLO and a bit more, not just cut and paste your fcking first post problem which i'm sure we can solve if we could be arsed

And just why you see a simple request for a post in the Noobs as being grumpy is beyond me mate

"yer your just being grumpy geez "

am now tho..

Grumpy oldgit ;)

you sure about that?

When I said put a post up here I means say HELLO and a bit more, not just cut and paste your fcking first post problem which i'm sure we can solve if we could be arsed

And just why you see a simple request for a post in the Noobs as being grumpy is beyond me mate

"yer your just being grumpy geez "

am now tho..

Grumpy oldgit ;)

if you arnt going to help why f**kin reply!

you prefer confrontation rather than a simple hello i'm joe bloggs etc, thats all it would have taken, youre unique tho i'll give you that...the only one to post in the noobs section with a post title over heating :lol:

When youre in a hole, stop digging

Walk into a pub where you're a complete stranger and annouce loudly to everyone that you want help with your bike.

How many people will step forward with a friendly smile and a bag of tools?

NONE.

Now imagine a complete stranger walked into your local and loudly says, "Hi, I have a bike. It's broken. Any thoughts?".

Would YOU step up warmly and help that person, completely free of charge?

I seriously doubt it.

But what you have done is the Internet equivalent of that exact same thing. Walked into a place as a complete stranger and pretty much demanded free help from us...

This is a community. People here will go to the ends of the earth for each other and help out with their wealth of knowledge, source tools and parts, write pages on how to do something, even travel quite a distance to help people, ALL FOR FREE... all we ask is that you join in the community and that starts with introducing yourself and making friends.

If you cannot make that simple effort - Fuck off to a professional mechanic. They'll deal with arsey cunts because they actually get paid for it!!

First of all your analigy is completely ridiculous. It's uncomparable.

I apologise if i have offended your 'community', but you are the most arrogant perdantic wanker i have ever come across. Please do not reply as you will not get an answer.

I shall raise my subject elsewhere, i wish for you not to harrass me as you have done so.

I apologise if i have offended your 'community', but you are the most arrogant perdantic wanker i have ever come across. Please do not reply as you will not get an answer.

I shall raise my subject elsewhere, i wish for you not to harrass me as you have done so.

Welcome along Dude ! :)

Ha Ha !,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, it does get hot and heavy in here sometimes ! ! ! sometimes

Me name is Pat

I'm from Donegal

I'm curently searching for a another bike ! I have good hope of getting a good clean Fazer

B)

thank you pat

my name is ben im from leicester

what do you have at the moment ? looks like a nice bike !

See Ben, that's all that (grumpy) Oldgit was asking for as an intro - wasn't hard was it? Y'see, this site (along with the majority of bike sites I would say) has a certain informal etiquette in that new members are expected to make themselves known before leaping in with the 'My bikes f**ked, help!' stuff. This helps keep out the quick buck ebayers who are just looking to move on an old nail they've bought and can't fix as easily as they expected.

Once you're accepted as a genuine owner/rider you will find that the denizens of this corner of the interweb will bend over backwards to help you out, whilst simultaneously taking the piss something rotten. In the words of Ogri:

A Biker will pick you up when you're down,

Help you out when you're in trouble,

Stand by you when times are tough,

get you a pint when you're broke,

lend you his tools when your bike is bust

give you a hand when you need it,

And fuckin' bury you if you cross him!

Welcome!

See Ben, that's all that (grumpy) Oldgit was asking for as an intro - wasn't hard was it? Y'see, this site (along with the majority of bike sites I would say) has a certain informal etiquette in that new members are expected to make themselves known before leaping in with the 'My bikes f**ked, help!' stuff. This helps keep out the quick buck ebayers who are just looking to move on an old nail they've bought and can't fix as easily as they expected.

Once you're accepted as a genuine owner/rider you will find that the denizens of this corner of the interweb will bend over backwards to help you out, whilst simultaneously taking the piss something rotten. In the words of Ogri:

A Biker will pick you up when you're down,

Help you out when you're in trouble,

Stand by you when times are tough,

get you a pint when you're broke,

lend you his tools when your bike is bust

give you a hand when you need it,

And fuckin' bury you if you cross him!

Welcome!

and hopefully when you wake up in jail the next day be there banged up beside ya

merv

This isn't a free, open library here - You want something, you ask nicely, be grateful and do your best to join in - That's how most of the whole internet works.

I apologise if i have offended your 'community',

Not offended so much, but we get so many rude one-post wonders just demanding free help with stuff that the admins have to create a whole Noob section just to enforce some basic good manners in new members.

but you are the most arrogant perdantic wanker i have ever come across.

Really? You must not get out much.... :lol:

There are those who'd have decked you, given how rude you've been.

Telling you to mind your manners and follow basic ettiquette is harrasment??!!

Since when?

Grow up and get with the program, kid ;)

Badunt-(an adjective-to hit the floor-not running) :rolleyes:

Definitely onomatopoeic, could also be rhyming slang judging by his initial behaviour ..... :D

Welcome Budunt,

Not the greatest start but credit where credit is due...this thread has the HIGHEST number of views in the Noob section :D

well done.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online