Bl%%dy Freezing

bindie
This post is 4894 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Currently got about a foot of snow outside,its about -3, more snow expected tonight, i think winter has arrived,

Im in glasgow, tried going out today, almust went flat on my ass too many times :)

Im in glasgow, tried going out today, almust went flat on my ass too many times :)

isn't that normal behaviour in glasga! :lol:

My day:

Dug out a path through a foot or so of 'Global Warming'

100_1940Large.jpg

just so Jasmine the Wonder Dachshund could go for a pi$$ without disappearing:

PICT0002Large-3.jpg

(Well you wouldn't want to get zapped by those laser beam eyes, would you?)

Dug more Global Warming out from round my car:

100_1941Large.jpg

so that I could go to the Mother-in-law's place to dig a path for her dog to go for a pi$$:

PICT0009Large-3.jpg

Got back and dug out Mrs KP's car, then helped neighbour to get his car out of the way (lead-foot driver in a FWD company car!)

Then ..... (video link)....

th_SnowinWestmuir.jpg

.... arse!

10 inches of snow, but it has stoped for a while. - 8 deg at the min

isn't that normal behaviour in glasga! :lol:

now now :P It was fun, but the bike will be staying still for a while. Think i might invest in something that can handle this snow if "Global Warming" Is coming about :P

:angry: i bloody love the snow,,,not a sodding flake here in bolton::angry: : you lucky buggers have all the fun,,:rolleyes: .

Bolton cant afford snow. <_<

J2

:angry: i bloody love the snow,,,not a sodding flake here in bolton::angry: : you lucky buggers have all the fun,,:rolleyes: .

:o:(:unsure::angry::huh::blink: Big gob!

J2

Currently got about a foot of snow outside,its about -3, more snow expected tonight, i think winter has arrived,

North Yorkshire at 2pm1stdec2010001.jpg

When I parked the car in the drive yesterday evening, both motors (mine & Mrs KP) were clear of the white stuff. Opened the front door this morning to this:

FrontdoorLarge.jpg

Cock!

Another ½ hour with the shovel - getting like Groundhog Day here!

Oh yeah, for the first time in 4 days the plough came past my drive this afternoon, so when I got back from work (knocked off early, natch!) ..... more shovel work on the icy Himalayas he left behind ..... ba$tard!

-12 deg now, i think its gone too cold for any more snow to fall.

ps, i am no telling lies ya know

ya kidding then pat...

Nope Kev, it really is -12 deg. We had about 10 inches of snow and now were all walking arround on top of the 10 inches. Tis frozen solid sir.

Hey you guys are a bunch of wimps :P .

It's not even winter here yet an we just went through 8 days at -25C to -31C. Try wearing your kilt in that weather!

You want snow... we normally have 1-2 metres on the ground by March.

Come on over the weather's fine now... it's only -5C

Rocky

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online