DT owner again

blackhat250
This post is 4979 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Well auld een " i"v joined the DT125 club , not the original indicators, and a few other small issues. DT125012.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Thats a cracker. did ya go round da world to find it

ya gona keep it long time

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

who's giving a jawa away,,,,,:unsure: ,,,ile have it:)

Ha , the old Jawa,, A CZ i might have thot about it,,,,,,, oh i might sell this , am looking at a dt250 twinshock ;)

Nice bike blackhat250, and in Scottish colours as well, was it restored or was it just looked after. Cant beat the old DT now there are less of them, even i have been bitten this year. Managed to get hold of a DT360 an get it running, also have a CT1 and a DT1 1971 model thats having its metal work sprayed as we speak. I do like the 76 red and white colour scheme and theres one on ebay at the moment and a 250B.

Well done with the purchase.

Cheers Tommy10bikes

dont sell it, you WILL be sorry... worst mistake i did was sell my DT :(, even if it did bite me in the ass a couple of times when i abused it... now its gone i really want it back :(

but if you do want to sell it let me know ;), thats a very tidy bike i must say though, are you going to lock it away behind closed doors and never let it see a cloud or use it as an everyday classic?

Had plans stevie" to ride it to Pennan [ village up north] its where the film Local Hero was filmed,1981. THer was a DT125 Riding thru the fim, and take pictures at the famous phone box,

But its cold here now , and its 80 mls to pennan from here, :huh:

Well auld een " i"v joined the DT125 club , not the original indicators, and a few other small issues. DT125012.jpg

nice find Blackie, I'll be up in the spring for a wee shot on that B)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online