Foamys making a SWIFT exit ;)

wild foamy
This post is 5286 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Yes peeps, i have now got myself my own little love-bus, its nothing special but its quite neat and tidy... only cost me £1,000 too :P

Behold!...

722d44e8d8.jpg

135a38a41a.jpg

Pictures are touch and go at the minute, im using a new linux system and photobucket has decided it doesnt want to work... no idea how to work the other site i used to upload so they may be an abstract size

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Great wee cage Foamy, my 2nd car was a swift, 3 cylinder engine, massive 'stock' webber carbs, not good on the MPG but I was a nugget when I was your age too :blink: , very popular for 'modding' ;)

my eyesight must be failing, does the sticker on the rear say

Swift GLS

pension

:mellow: ?

no it doesnt say "pension", it says Penton and has a little picture of a horse... not sure what that means but its coming off and will be replaced with a "V8 TYPE-R" badge ;), gonna pack it out with a couple of 12"subs and some 6x9s ;)

this one is the four cylinder 1.3 single point injection version, and f*ck me does it ever go!, got my practical test booked for the 30th december and cant wait :)

just you wait, bwj, as soon as i pass my test and get rid of the L-plates the ladies will all be like "OMG, t'is FOAMEH!" as i cruise past and im like "nah, no more room for t3h lovin' ;) ".

'corse, if Goff ever needs a lift somewhere for the weekend, i wouldnt mind helping out ;) (t'is a hint, ya see?)

as soon as i pass my test and get rid of the L-plates the ladies will all be like "OMG, t'is FOAMEH!" as i cruise past and im like "nah, no more room for t3h lovin' ;) ".

Yeah.....& then your alarm clock went off! :D

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online