i won!!!

handai
This post is 5545 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which lottery was it then Handai?

How much did you win?

What date did you win?

ok let me enjoy my winnings first before spill the beans,coz you might have me jacked :lol:

ive never had this much money in my life and evry time i wake up in the morning(and in the evening ;) ) i have this big smile on my face...

ok let me enjoy my winnings first before spill the beans,coz you might have me jacked :lol:

ive never had this much money in my life and evry time i wake up in the morning(and in the evening ;) ) i have this big smile on my face...

Why the big secret?

The amount you won, which lottery you won it on and the date you won it on aint no big deal......

Sorry - but knowing you like i do - i think its bullshit for attention - AGAIN

:no:

:crylaugh:

evenin Handai, hope your havin a gd 1 like everybody else, I hope your not goin to be a cabron 2nite, or anything else for that matter, lots of ppl on here just praying for you to start losing it, show em hooz in cuntroll m8 ! :mellow:

Why the big secret?

The amount you won, which lottery you won it on and the date you won it on aint no big deal......

Sorry - but knowing you like i do - i think its bullshit for attention - AGAIN

Never been so happy in my life!!!i dnt care wat people say now as long as im happy yeahooooooooooh!

evenin Handai, hope your havin a gd 1 like everybody else, I hope your not goin to be a cabron 2nite, or anything else for that matter, lots of ppl on here just praying for you to start losing it, show em hooz in cuntroll m8 ! :mellow:

lol.gif

dnt worry m8 im on cloud 9 at the mo'...i think your the first one and anakonda to have a taste of my wealth...hows dat?

im goin away for a while to vegas,,take all my family and friends...and ill sort u out wen i come back aiight?

u should see my new bike...ooops i mean"bikes"...all o them are custom made theyre all ariving end of march hopfully..

im so buzy now...so till next time m8...ciao

dnt worry m8 im on cloud 9 at the mo'...i think your the first one and anakonda to have a taste of my wealth...hows dat?

im goin away for a while to vegas,,take all my family and friends...and ill sort u out wen i come back aiight?

u should see my new bike...ooops i mean"bikes"...all o them are custom made theyre all ariving end of march hopfully..

im so buzy now...so till next time m8...ciao

well, have a gd time young sir, and be good, it pays you back in ways you just cant buy, now you've got the money you could get your eye fixed an make it the same size as the other, you look terrible in that pic ! :mellow:

'09 R1 with full Micron exhaust system please :)

didnt micron go bust?

Ahhhh..........yes.............Anakonda

The one withe the same IP as yours............... :lol:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online