Review: Lightning LS218 - the world's fastest superbike is electric

drewpy
This post is 2937 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Thanks Drewpy, think this is the future, but I'm old and I like the noise mine makes! :shrug:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, slice said:

Thanks Drewpy, think this is the future, but I'm old and I like the noise mine makes! :shrug:

might have to peg cards in the spokes :D

• Like 2

14 hours ago, slice said:

Problem solved

31cCWxW4EL._AC_UL320_SR278320__zpsay0i5m

• Like 1

I watched that a while ago, it looks ridiculous, I believe jay Lenno also did a road test on his YouTube channel. I can't watch for electric motorcycles to become commonplace, but I'm sure as hell gonna miss big old lumpy petrol engines when they eventually take over.

Does look good, but seriously I find the lack of noise from electric vehicles to be dangerous, been caught out a few times when out walking the dogs when they sneak up on you, and nearly run you over because you think the road is clear and whoosh.

Jimmy, as I have said before if I want my bike to whine I can take the wife ! Image result for emoticons laughing out loud

• Like 3

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online