Hi viz is not armour .!!!

drewpy
This post is 3347 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Not seen this before, but never assume that you can be seen, even with flashing lights and a high vis vest

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

How the almighty feckery did the driver not see him?!

What the hell was the emergency vehicle thinking - Obstructing the road like that when people are busy Tweeting about how boring their journey is, shouting at the kids in back, fixing their makeup and booking hairdresser appointments...

That, or "I'm moving, therefore I have right of way and everyone else should make way for me" is the usual...!!

Automatic loss of licence please

The policeman in question had serious injuries but not life threatening.

During the investigation it was concluded that both had endangered traffic. The copper can't just sit stationary in the middle of a motorway and get away with it. The dude in the yellow car claimed that due to the truck he saw him too late and could not avoid him. (he didn't say that he was rubber necking because the accident & ambulance happened/came from the other side of the motorway where a van had seriously crashed into a tree)

The public prosecutor ruled that in the end both were at fault but that given the circumstances there was no case to answer.

There you have it.

• Like 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online