Aloha

This post is 3344 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Aloha, my names Joe, I'm from north Wales, I live on a big hill and I ride a Yamaha YBR Custom 125 (yes a 125, please don't throw rocks), I've been riding for 8 months, still on L plates (like riding around with a big sign that says "I'm a virgin and you should crash into me"), I use a helmet camera because in North wales people don't know how to drive, and when I do get my full licence I have no doubt I'm going to end up with as many bikes as my pay cheque allows because I just can't decide what I want when I get a big bike.

That's about all you need to know condensed into as short a post as possibe.

Just found this forum when wandering round the internet looking for some information and thought I'd sign up since it looks interesting.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome in mate, more the merrier, noobs are always welcome cos they make it interesting. Stay safe. :jossun:

Hi vario " , your the bikers of the future, you sound keen too... :jossun:

Welcome. Just remember no one is born with a full bike licence and every member on here has ridden with L plates. You sound like you could be a life long 2 wheel addict and there's now't wrong with that.

• Like 1

Welcome!

Most of us UK types have been L-plated at one point in time [no idea about the crustiest of crusties], nothing to worry about.

And definitely nothing wrong with a 125 - I'm off my L-plates and still ride mine: fantastic little bugger for commuting through town, with its lightness and great fuel economy

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online