v55/5 form filling in

Simon46
This post is 3449 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Need help filling in the form for DT175MX. It asks for info off a certificate of conformity. Does anyone have a photo of one they have filled in and got a age related registration no successfully?

Many thanks

Simon

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Borrowed this off the RD site but easy to follow, you dont need a COC due to the age of the MX.

http://www.aircooledrdclub.com/smf/index.php?topic=31011.0

TTB

Paul - who did the ACRD post in TTB's link on the other site is a member here too. A good bloke to boot. I have one of his old RD's - well bits of it anyway!

Wow thats cleared it up and made it simple. Many thanks.

Simon.

• 4 weeks later...

Gutted. Application has been rejected.

I have to reject your first application because of the reasons given below.

Following a check on the date shown on this letter of the hmrc 'notification of vehicle arrival'( NOVA) system ,it is necessary for you to contact HMRC before we can process your application, If you have made a NOVA notification for this vehicle please contact the personal transport unit (PTU) on 03000 583020. Please note that if you do not have a NOVA reference number or a NOVA submission refeference no the PTU will not be able to advise. If you have not made a NOVA notification for this vehicle you should go to www.hmrc.gov.uk/nova for information about making a NOVA notification. If you have any further questions on making a NOVA notification you should call the VAT helpline on 0300 200 3700.

Please help.

Simon

its simple Simon,Complete a NOVA.

went through all this with my Gilera

What he said. !!

Google importing a bike into the UK, follow all the advice, open online account with HMRC, do NOVA --> all comes to nuffink anyway. Duty to be paid = 0

Happy days. (know its a faff but keeps the pencil pushers happy and its a doddle)

FJ flew through (the 650 + 250 before that)

But i didnt import it. Yamaha uk dating certificate says it uk bike. Vjmc.

But i didnt import it. Yamaha uk dating certificate says it uk bike. Vjmc.

Dosna matter, I had a uk Zed900.[ lost docs] still need a N.O.V.A. ,all done online, you need to register yoursell on HMRC, [GATEWAY], Fill form online,,just tell the truth, put sellers name, and amount paid,[ ahem] are you a dealer - no..

you"l get an email 7 days with number, print this , and send off,. :jossun:

Have a gateway no as self employed. Just finished application online and vat payable on 200 quid is 0 and no late penalties. Insurance on frame no runs out on 21st (already extended once)so gonna be close.

Many thanks

Simon

• Like 1

Oh then got a message saying i owe 40 quid. Just paid it. Desperate to ride.

S.

• 2 weeks later...

After being rejected once for nova and insurance threatining to cancel within 7 days if i don't supply reg no v5 arrived.Rang dvla they said ring in four days no record of 2nd application. It was in the post on its way to me when I rang! Done 21 miles today with missus making reg plate up on flatbed printer! Insurance happy me happy soo happy.

Many thanks all

Happy Simon.