Saturday 25 October - Foamy is another year older, Loomies and Ace?

wild foamy
This post is 3478 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

happy birthday foamy, me and my wife was on ace but we arive to late I guess because I don`t see you here, I was here at 16;20.. still full of cars and one old man with a tricycle, stop this in a wall :)) your birthday gift must wait untill next YOC meeting.

It performed very well, I lost my clutch control coming out of Loomies so went via Odiham so I could swap out for the master and slave cylinder I had from the breaker bike, ever since its been finex I suspect the pitting on the slave cylinder walls are letting air back in.

Only thing that is letting it down now is the oil leak on the rocker cover, I've ordered a new one through my mate who works at the local dealer, but once I got onto the A40 and A406 and was stationary it started to smoke up through the fairings on account of the leaked oil sat on the downpipes, needs a downpipe exhaust seal aswell as it blows and rattles around in the collector box

Nevertheless, I went from Salisbury to alton, odiham, London and back to Salisbury in one day, near enough 200 miles and I can safely say it's gonna be a keeper, even treated it to heated grips now!

• Like 1

Heated grips are the way forward, I've just fitted some to my DR, my favourite addition so far!

Heated grips are the way forward, I've just fitted some to my DR, my favourite addition so far!

You got rid of the Street triple, its gone from your list,, :eusa_think:

You got rid of the Street triple, its gone from your list,, :eusa_think:

No still got it mate, I don't think I ever added it to the list! Oops.

Treated her to some new cans last week

No still got it mate, I don't think I ever added it to the list! Oops.

Treated her to some new cans last week

Hell " it sounded great at Squires,, :listen:

• Like 1

Hell " it sounded great at Squires,, :listen:

Yeah she sounded nice, but I wasn't convinced she was running very well on them!

These new ones sound the same but running a lot smoother [emoji101] [emoji106]