Hello from Portsmouth

This post is 3603 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all

I'm new to this forum and found my way here via an article in Practical Sportsbike magazine.

I've been riding since '94 ('93 if you count the honda moped) when I bought an RXS100 off a friend. I passed my test on that in '95 and bought a TZR125L in september of that year.

In '98 I bought a Honda but was back with Yamaha again in 2000 when I bought a Thundercat, which I owned for 8 years and done a lot to and put a few miles on. 2008 saw me sell the 'Cat and buy a 955i, but 2010 saw in the Thunderace which I have today.

Other hobbies include Radio control cars and helicopters. Recently moved so DIY is also on that list.

No need to be gentle with me, as long as there is plenty of lube, lol.

I'm sure you're all a friendly bunch. I look forward to having a nosey round.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi L" you sound like you"l fit in here,, :babyha: ... Thunder ace are great bikes too... :welcome:

:welcome:

Welcome to the YOC you POMPY SCUM! hahaha

Im ex Southampton so i guess we will be best of fwends :biglaugha:

Cracking bike you got quite a few bloke i work with have Thunder cats and Ace's

Hi, Welcome to the YOC. :wavey:

Good man so am i. cant stand the game. Watching a game where grown men (if you can call them that) resort to biting when they loose the ball and still get paid £300k a week.

Exactamundo chief, never been my cup of tea. Wouldn't mind finding out either, whether there's a "local" group on here from my patch, that way, I might be able to get out and put names to faces.

Welcome to the forum CL, as you might guess by my avitar I spent many a happy year in Pompy, Gosport to be precise.

Don't worry about Noise because he's a Pongo.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online