What can I fix on my DT?

fawzi963
This post is 3612 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hunaju4y.jpg

Summer has basically about to start for me, what do you think I should start of fixing on my own in terms of looks before taking it to the shop to fix a fuel leak that I suspect is the fuel tap?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Firstly confirm it is the fuel tap (disconnect the fuel pipe from the tap and see if it still leaks) then order a gasket set for that. Easily done and save yourself a few drachma

Firstly confirm it is the fuel tap (disconnect the fuel pipe from the tap and see if it still leaks) then order a gasket set for that. Easily done and save yourself a few drachma

Will give it a look, thank you sir!

Btw drachmas are preferred by some Greeks over here, not sure if they're trying to blame their debt on the euro after changing to it haha

That gastly exhaust,,,, :barf:

I agree!, i find BBQ paint works best on spannies.

also, get yourself a new seat cover! else the water will creep in through that tear on the right hand side and make your seat foam go all mouldy!.

also, get yourself a new seat cover! else the water will creep in through that tear on the right hand side and make your seat foam go all mouldy!.

We are talking about a bike in Greece foams. Dont recall rain being a big issue. A

well, nesting insects then.

i found a big-ass fookin hornet hiding in the seat foam of my DT50, really angry looking aswell with a massive arse dagger of death.

Actually in Greece, during winter, we can get decent amounts of rain, still though my DT will be in a garage most of the time, not sure if I would still own it if it wasn't indoors haha

But still, having a rip on the seat on a bike like that is like having a super model wife with an amazing personality... and a huge hairy mole on her cheek... its not everything but its noticeable ;)

• Like 1