Anyone fancy a trip to Scotland this summer ?

This post is 3681 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

As you may have seen on another thread I'm thinking of organizing a trip to Scotland this summer and hopefully a 1 or 2 day course at Motoscotland offroading as I had such a fantastic time there, I was wondering if anyone else was interested, I'm hoping to negotiate a discount if we get enough interest I did touch on the subject with Clive the owner while I was there but didn't manage to get any figures sorted. and even if you just fancy a few days away in scotland this summer we could head up together Clive said he likes a max of 5 on a session, blackhat has already expressed an interest so looking for another 3 names, was also thinking about touring westcoast and highlands whilst there, I have no date's in mind yet as i'm quite flexible on time off, if anyone fancy's this leave your name below

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

What would the costs be Tommy, that might help people decide if they are interested or not, I mean as you got it for free last time !!!!! :biglaugha:

Before any discount it's around £240 per day in the summer which sounds a lot, but that include's the bike and all the gear

but I was thinking that not everyone would want to spend that much, we could have around 4 days up there camping and use it as base to tour the Highlands, you could choose to do 1 day, 2 days or just tour Scotland depending on your budget. I'm still looking at camp site's near to Inveraray to see if there's any biker friendly and get some price's will post when I have more details

What would the costs be Tommy, that might help people decide if they are interested or not, I mean as you got it for free last time !!!!! :biglaugha:

I paid for the second day Slice, but I get your point.

wow no time off all summer

I have time other than work, but I also have a family and other commitments in between.

• Like 1

If you get up as far as the highlands i would be keen to tag along for a bit of a ride :)

I'll definitely be be up in the summer Mat, just haven't worked out when yet, also finding it hard to find camp site's near Inveraray/oban area not much at all for tent's.

I'll look Roseview up thank's Bindie, John open to suggestions Oban's not to far about 45 min's from Inveraray could also head up

fort william way and from there further up north maybe!

Yeh ,,,i know tons of good roads , [ without traffic] thers a so called Dukes pass , its from Aberfoyle to Callander,

check this out,,, Corners,,, :yeah:

check this out,,, Corners,,, :yeah:

Aye you can tell that the Romans never got up that way, stayed up at a place called Belladrum, near Inverness, a couple of years ago, some real nice bike roads up there.

that would be nice on a middleweight twin

Yeh , the lighter the better, i did it on that illiminator thing,,, heavy bastard ,, your on the brakes all the time,.. you can attack them bends on a lighter bike,, :yeah:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online