Drilling pipes

Dukilad
This post is 3683 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

God, not another stud fan.

• Like 1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

still the best looking of the small cruisers

2 tips

1) keep top side of the cleaning and maintenance, you'll get a good price when you sell it it on

2) dont have a bunch of keys hanging out of the ignition switch, they'll swing and chip the tank paintwork

Enjoy :thumb:

• Like 1

still the best looking of the small cruisers

2 tips

1) keep top side of the cleaning and maintenance, you'll get a good price when you sell it it on

2) dont have a bunch of keys hanging out of the ignition switch, they'll swing and chip the tank paintwork

Enjoy :thumb:

I agree mate, miles better looking than the intruder which i part exed. And as for the keys, I don`t do bunches-just ignition, and disc lock keys.

Cheers. glad the weather is picking up now. :spin2:

good god man you could have killed a child!

Little Timmy isnt coming home tonight, said goodbye to his friends and was walking home from soccer practice on that cold rainy night, he didnt hear you and now he's wrapped around your spokes, the parents are crying, the dad turns to drink and hangs himself whilst the mother blames herself for letting him out to play so late, she too turns to drink and ends up OD'ing on crack in a doss house on the wrong side of town...

just think of THAT next time you go for your test, then see if you do 30 in a 20 ;)

...... or 35 in a 30!

Let me chime in with some others above: get your full licence. You think cruising around in a 125 is fun? Wait till you try a 650! And aftermarket pipes on a 125 just make it sound like a loud moped in my opinion.

You think cruising around in a 125 is fun? Wait till you try a 650!

Then upgrade to something with +100BHP and come make fun of all the Drag Queens on here... it's kinda like being one of *those* ex-smokers!! :D

........ I have taken my test two or three times and failed, not on anything serious, just silly things like left an indicator on/ doing 30 in a 20 zone/ and another time i went over the road markings at a junction coz they were worn away, Hardly visible.

Yea nothing serious, you're having a laugh right

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online