Petition to keep our green lanes!

Grouch
This post is 3804 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Please sign this petition to preserve our green lanes and prevent the Peak District National Park Authority enforcing traffic regulations on our green lanes. If successful this could be the beginning of the end of our rights to green lane.

http://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/peak-district-national-park-authority-we-call-on-the-peak-district-national-park-authority-to-stop-imposing-traffic-regulation-orders-on-our-green-lanes?share_id=tumWzKtHwP&utm_campaign=signature_receipt&utm_medium=email&utm_source=share_petition

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I signed it Grouch, I don't green lane at all but would fight for your rights of access, but you must remember some folks are just determined to interfere with everything you do cos they want to have the right to tell you what to do, they are called rural committees or council parks and recreation committees or just some nosey bastard who wants to f**k you over cos they can.

• 4 weeks later...

We lost our local flappits a few years ago and as a result anti-social/nuisance motorcycling has become a big problem. But what do they expect if there's no where for people to take their crossers etc?

I signed it Grouch, I don't green lane at all but would fight for your rights of access, but you must remember some folks are just determined to interfere with everything you do cos they want to have the right to tell you what to do, they are called rural committees or council parks and recreation committees or just some nosey bastard who wants to f**k you over cos they can.

You may well be right slice, however the problem is folks don't stick to the green lane, whilst any damage by bike is very minimal, if any, the problem lies with 4x4s (and whilst not all) there is a minority of 4x4 drivers who couldn't give a flying fuck about sticking to the lanes and plough up all the surrounding areas. That's what causes the problems

Signed. Really pisses me off. Don't understand why they can't just leave these things alone. There's so many other motoring related issues to be dealing with other than a few bikes on some quiet rural green lanes. Grrrr

Signed by my 6 email addresses I have :P can't let us have anything can they I'm not even near the Peak District but like my lanes down in kent

• Like 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online