Hi from Cheshire

This post is 3860 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

New to this forum, but not to forums in general. Had a look around and it seems to be a helpful kinda place, so will sit quietly in the corner for a while, watch what goes on.

Main interest is trials, I have two Whitehawk framed TY175's which both see regular competition. My G/F and I both have road bikes from a erm, certain Bavarian company, but try not to hold that against us. A KLX 250 was my G/F's first bike after her test, and that is kept for green lane duty, a Chappy 70 gets her kids around the fields (for now) and very shortly I hope to take delivery of a DT 175 from across the pond to tinker with.

No doubt I'll have some questions before long, but I'll try the search function first, honest!

Cheers

Mark

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome to the YOC Mark, Nice intro, look forward to you joining in & the wife of course.

Welcome Mark as you can see most have other brands of bikes + our yammies,if your getting the 175 you have come to the right place Airhead knows just about everything about them and quite popular with others here.

Hi Mark Welcome to YOC, must admit when I started reading your intro I thought G/F was Grandfather until you mentioned "her" passing her test Lol :jossun:

:welcome:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online