my bike only goes 60MPH

nonameowen
This post is 3871 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

He's sat on the bog!!!

He's sat on the bog!!!

Since yesterday at 04:27pm??!!

He's not Elvis reincarnated, is he?

• Like 1

Don't listen to this bunch put nitros on it, half fill the tank with c5 race fuel,it's only 135.00 for 5 gallons.

Remove the rear shocks and install some light weight aluminum struts,drill every bolt out to remove the extra wieght,remove the seat,signals,head light,side pannels. fenders

When riding don't sit on the bike lay flat, remove all clothing and wear a speedo this will reduce you wind drag,

get a grapleing gun and hook yourself to a bmw driver they are always dooing a ton and they don't signal so you don't need to either

Or you could just buy a bigger bike.It's a 125 just accpet the facts and enjoy the ride at 60 you see more than at 100

• Like 2

Perhaps he should try this!!!!!! WTF_zps12ae34a4.jpg

• Like 1

It's foamy and he's left his mankini at home!

Is that a good thing or not!?

I swear my old AJS does 68-70 m/h and in low downhill 78-80. and is a 160 kg bike. its true was a new bike but still a chinese bike :)) ... ok, maybe i look like in slice pic but is still a good speed :)))

Come back Owenoname we were only having a laugh, it's not personal, its about give & take on here, give & take the piss mostly! but its done in a humorous way If your willing to take the time to sieve out the shite you will find some sensible answers.

There is a lot of knowledge and helpful advice here and a more genuine lot you will not find anywhere. :jossun:

Come back Owenoname we were only having a laugh, it's not personal, its about give & take on here, give & take the piss mostly! but its done in a humorous way If your willing to take the time to sieve out the shite you will find some sensible answers.

There is a lot of knowledge and helpful advice here and a more genuine lot you will not find anywhere. :jossun:

beg all you want :shakeno: he's dead... :eusa_boohoo:

• Like 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online