Drewps new toy

drewpy
This post is 3867 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

LMAO we got elvis ,so r u chewey now drewp's? or darth v .....nope c3p0 smooth top haha what do you brows to find this stuff

I know I'm old but I have to ask "JUST WHY?" what in God's name was he thinking? Does the price include the TARDIS and the HULK? Someone will buy it and again I have to ask WHY?

we have a guy down the road with a twenty foot tall T-rex in his front garden... you have to ask ? Why.. :eusa_think:

haha, I saw in one of my trips a t-rex green something like 2m is that one? :)) I was somewhere near the ocean, don`t remember where.

haha, I saw in one of my trips a t-rex green something like 2m is that one? :)) I was somewhere near the ocean, don`t remember where.

no not the same one lallasro, Twatsville isn't near the ocean

I don`t say the Trex was near the ocean, I was near the ocean and I meet this t-rex in my way from leeds to ocean. OMG I WAS IN TWATSWILLE!!!!!

reminds me of "adult fairy tales"

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online