Foamys Ponderspace...

wild foamy
This post is 3894 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

thats a point, if you travel faster than the speed of light and went around the world and then crashed into the image of yourself... would you feel it in the past?, like, will the image of you feel anything.

That's an interesting point and I'm glad you brought it up! At that speed you would probably cause catastrophic damage to the rear of your head and would not even leave. Which means you would not hit yourself, so you would leave and then hit yourself which would mean you couldn't leave and so would not hit yourself causing the said catastrophic damage which in turn would mean that you would leave and hit yourself..........

Unless you left at a slight angle, so as not to hit yourself. Shit would you then keep seeing yourself running around and hitting yourself and not leaving and not hitting yourself and

Stop the ride I want to get off!!!!!!!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I see stars...

no man, this is a good ride... expands the mind, you're starting to see the bigger picture now... 'sgood...

So......... how much do you pay for your medication?????!

Jeez... if that's your understanding of lightspeed, no wonder I'm the only one on the forum they allow to fly the Millenium Falcon!!!

Makes .5 past Lightspeed you know... Kessel Run in less than 12 parsecs.... Mm.

yes and If God didn't want us to eat animals why did he make them out of meat!!

Better than that - Why'd he put both our eyes at the front of our heads, a trait almost exclusively indicative of predators?
Never met a vegetarian who can argue against that... usually they then surrender to bacon sandwiches!!

i got into a conversation with the incredibly God-bothering girlfriend of one of my buds, she was explaining to me about how God made the earth and everything in it e.t.c, and i was explaining how personally the evolution theory provides more evidence, it sort of got me thinking.

Ask her why Christians, who are supposed to be meek, inherit the Earth and turn the other cheek, so often turn out to be arrogant, hypocritical pricks completely different to anything they insist you should be...

Personally, I don't care what religion someone is as long as they're nice. I've read Bible, Qur'an, Torah and a number of other texts - The one rule and the one thing they're all really about is not being a cnut. Simple as.

• Like 1

Better than that - Why'd he put both our eyes at the front of our heads, a trait almost exclusively indicative of predators?

where else was he going to put them, one on your bellend and one up your arse??...

Jeez... if that's your understanding of lightspeed, no wonder I'm the only one on the forum they allow to fly the Millenium Falcon!!!

Makes .5 past Lightspeed you know... Kessel Run in less than 12 parsecs.... Mm.

Never met a vegetarian who can argue against that... usually they then surrender to bacon sandwiches!!

Ask her why Christians, who are supposed to be meek, inherit the Earth and turn the other cheek, so often turn out to be arrogant, hypocritical pricks completely different to anything they insist you should be...

Personally, I don't care what religion someone is as long as they're nice. I've read Bible, Qur'an, Torah and a number of other texts - The one rule and the one thing they're all really about is not being a cnut. Simple as.

Please accept my humble apologies for my ignorance. I have no excuse. Give my regards to Hans and his hairy mate!

WHY.

can we not live harmoniously with nature, why must we be so diverse?, they live harmoniously together so why not us, maybe we are the ones who are left out?

Tell a gazelle that a cheetah wants to live in harmony :razz:

Nature spent millions of years making me an omnivore, am I going to argue with Mother Nature?

where else was he going to put them, one on your bellend and one up your arse??...

Front of head - Predator.

Side of head - Prey.

If your blind what can you see?

And before you say it...................what IS nothing?

When the fridge door is closed is the light still on?

When the fridge door is closed is the light still on?

No. There is a switch which turns it off as you close the door!!!!

why cant we see anything beyond the stars?... surely there must be SOMTHING out there, even if its just the edge of the milky way.

cos the light from the big bang hasn't travelled that far yet. We can see 14 billion light years cos the universe is that old. In another billion we will be able to see 15 billion, unless the sun has gone red giant/white dwarf by then

No. There is a switch which turns it off as you close the door!!!!

Lol - had to try and redeem myself after proving my lack of knowledge regarding the theorem surround speed of light!

Nothing is the merely the ambiant state before matter arrives, such as photons of light.

Admit it - you googled that!

Right, let's set the record straight: anatomically modern humans (homo sapiens) , evolved in southern Africa, have been around about 200,000 years. Evolved from homo erectus, a species that was around for 1.8 million years and itself migrated out of Africa way before modern humans, as far as east Asia. Neanderthals evolved from populations of h.erectus in Europe about 350,000 years ago and are said to be exclusively European. They went extinct 35,000 years ago, probably due to climate change, and not being as adaptable as H Sapiens. However, as almost all modern Europeans have Neanderthal DNA (between 1-3% of total genome), obviously some interbreeding occurred. This means that H Sapiens and H Neanderthalensis were not completely distinct species since interbreeding was possible.

The whole homo genus evolved from one or more of the australopithecine species ("southern apes"). Modern humans are therefore a species of ape (along with chimps, gorillas and orangutangs). Humans and chimps "split", that is shared a common ancestor, 6 million years ago, and the "split" with gorillas happened 8 million years ago.