Holy dick I would hunt this bastrerd down

dt502001
This post is 3901 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Prezident Foameh is fine.

I'll just take Lord Mayor of London, thanks... I'm already 43rd Earl of Reading, so the transition shouldn't be a problem.

Fuck the world, I want Planet Zarg!

If I see that pic of Foamy in that Mankini again im making him President of Mars!

I hate that cold shiver down the spine.

Anyone else seem to play spot the pecker? Ha ha ha ha ha ha

I hate that cold shiver down the spine.

Anyone else seem to play spot the pecker? Ha ha ha ha ha ha

erm ? NO.

Na, quite atracted to the nipple. Mmm nom nom nom.

Foams still up for sharing a tent?

Arm wrestle for it!

You people are not well.

There's not enough of him to fight over just toss (a coin)

All getting a bit too homoerotic for me but as for encountering drivers - whether they are in cars, on bikes, in mobility scooters, on penny farthings, skateboards, space hoppers or anything else for that matter.....if they do something stupid that endangers my life I make it VERY verbally (but appropriate :-) ) and visually clear that I'm not happy. 2 reasons ... Firstly, I've seen too many stupid road users over the years who really need to get the fact that theyre controlling an object with the potential TO KILL so the fact they're as imperfect as me is (in my humble opinion irrelevant). Secondly, if unsettling their feathers makes them more likely to SEE me next time (or a fellow biker) then good - MISSION COMPLETE. I used to feel quite bad about showing impatience (and I don't mean abuse) to dangerous drivers but not now. They are a DEADLY menace and I never hesitate now to 'hold my own' on the road - its what helps keep me alive and in 1,piece so I get home to my loved ones each evening.

• Like 1