New member needs help with bike I'd please

Irish rob
This post is 3967 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi ,

I'm logging in to help a friend who has bought a bike here in Ireland and doesn't know the model name, he can't get insurance without it and apparently it was imported from the us in 1997.

I don't have a pic but am going to look at it tomorrow.It says its a Yamaha custom on the tank and its a 750, he recons it's a four pot inline and arranged from left to right while sitting on the bike.ITs a single seat and built/sold org in 1988...

Straight bars and a fat rear tyre with a tight fitting mudguard.

I know this may be a home made special but he's hoping its a prod bike for insurance reasons...

Anyone know what model it may be by my hazy description....

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

the Hazy description isn't the problem! if you had taken the time to do an intro in the new members forum, you would probably have your answer by now. If your unsure what to write have a look at other posts in there "hi my name is Rob, I'm from Ireland" would be a good start, its considered a bite rude not to, good luck with the bike what ever it is.

enjoy the forum & remember the more you put in the more you get out

oh yer probably maxim or seca sounds like its been moded

• Like 1

Sounds like the XJ750 MAXIM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BM8hrN6qBvc

what he says

the Hazy description isn't the problem! if you had taken the time to do an intro in the new members forum, you would probably have your answer by now. If your unsure what to write have a look at other posts in there "hi my name is Rob, I'm from Ireland" would be a good start, its considered a bite rude not to, good luck with the bike what ever it is.

enjoy the forum & remember the more you put in the more you get out

oh yer probably maxim or seca sounds like its been moded

what he says more important

:yeahthat:

your the nicest one on here too! :eusa_whistle:

Tommy you are bad!! and yes PROBABLY a MAXIM I have one in the garage at the moment so go there and have a look AFTER the INTRO of course. :jossun:

I asked the Russian bike expert at work here and from your description he says, "is mo-tor-sick-le".

There ya go, I guess... :D

Sorry, it's Friday afternoon and I'm about to go play in traffic, hee hee!!

your the nicest one on here too! :eusa_whistle:

my super senses are detecting sarcasm . :eusa_think:

my super senses are detecting sarcasm . :eusa_think:

No Kev you just don't like being called nice!! ...........""I'm Bad""

• Like 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online