Introduction

This post is 3955 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all, just taking the opportunity to put myself out there.

Pick up my new Fazer 8A next week and really hoping that we get a break in the weather pretty soon so I can get used to it, I live in hope as always.

cheers

David

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome to the forum David from another grumpy old git.

• Like 1

When my back lets me ..... Haha. Made me smile. Welcome :)

• Like 1

Well picked the new bike up, god awful weather had me puckering all the way home (thanks to my mate Taggart who followed me all the way home - just in case!)

Weather dried up a bit so managed to get 70 miles in before it went in the garage and have scrubbed down to an inch (ish) either side, got a 200 mile round trip planned tomorrow with my mate Steve, meeting up at Squires at 9:30 for a day of it (following the obligatory bacon and black pudding buttie) here's hoping the forecasters have got it right. :jossun:

Reminds me... I really should get the Fudge out for some nosh at Fox's.... yeah.

Welcome to the forum!!

Welome dave " goole " thats where wolfie stays, he and a few of us will be at Squires next weekend, fs1e run,,, :jossun:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online