Proper introductions

This post is 3979 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

As I have just discovered, just popping up, asking a question and fucking off is a tad rude, especially if a small introduction is then made as a second thought, so this is me trying to do it properly.

My real names Steve, I've had a few bikes over the years, vfr 400, bandit 600, z750 and a handful of nice little 125's but recently the zephyr died and with the non too far off arrival of our first born, have been told, in the most loving of ways of course, that we need a car ( it's sensible ) and can't really afford a bike bike at the mo.

Well, after much deliberation we came to a compromise, and I'm allowed a baby dragstar 125 that I can then chop the living daylights out of!!!

So yeah, that's a bit about me, I love all things oily and engine based and love to ride, when this little project is up and about in a few months, if anyone is local and fancies a ride, I'm always game, until then I'll be posting pics of the dragstar in various stages of mayhem!!!

Thanks for giving me a minute,

Steve.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi and welcome to the forum. Everything can be rectified and it was a good intro. A similar story to a lot of people as in bike - wife - child - bike etc and everything being financially squeezed. There are a lot of good helpful people on here - I won't talk about the other ones. A few of us, me included, get a bit arsey with what looks like a quick demand for an answer. This can often be a frustration that, even with the power of the tinterweb, not everything is easy to find and this leads to a desperate and frustrated first post. Anyway, welcome again.

Welcome Steve the YOC likes people with a sense of humour so you should fit right in!!! :jossun:

Welcome to the forum Steve, great intro and glad you managed to find a compromise!

Welcome to the forums dude!

Sat on my sofa in my pants drewpy, haha, I'm in Kent mate, you?

Oh, and thanks to everyone for the welcomes!!!! I'm sure we'll be chatting plenty, if I've got a cuppa in me it's hard to shut me up!!!

Sat on my sofa in my pants drewpy, haha, I'm in Kent mate, you?

bad karma :babyha:

manchester the working capital of the the uk

Lovin the hair :). Welcome!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online