my first bike......for a long time

mailee
This post is 4177 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Well even though I am still training for my bike test I couldn't resist buying a bike. I was undecided on the choice of a Virago or a Dragstar so after help from some of the members of the forum I tried out both for fit. I couldn't ride them of course yet but had a sit on them and a fiddle around. My mind was made up with the Virago due to the foot pegs being better placed for me. So I did some searching and am now the proud owner of a 1992 Virago 750 with 16000 on the clock and well looked after. :jossun: I paid £1850 for it and it is complete with panniers, screen, sissy bar, and even a cruise control! Best of all is i don't even have to travel far as it is about 5 miles away. (I am picking it up later this week) worst thing now is I have to put it away until i am legal to ride it. :eusa_doh: Oh well I am a patient man.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Congrats! Now you've got some motivation to get the test done.

VERY shiny!!!

Looks like even the saddlebags don't have a scratch.

You take VERY good care of this and it will at least hold it's value for decades to come, if not increase considerably!

really nice looking bike, serviced regularly will last for years. Just check the underside of both front and rear fenders, finish can be average under them, get some ACF50 and brush it onto the underside of the fenders, paint can fail at both fender tips

£1850 is a fair price for that

Good luck with the test

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online