MotoGP Winner

Beezkneez
This post is 7012 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

who is gonna win the 2005 Moto Gp Title  

20 members have voted

1. 1. who is gonna win the 2005 Moto Gp Title

• Valentino Rossi
    • Sete (Cry Baby) Gibernau
    • Max (Broken Legs) Biaggi
    • Colin Edwards
    • Troy Bayliss
    • Loris Capirossi
    • A N Other

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Rossi for sure, coz he's such an exceptional talent. B)

I sure hope to see him mix it up with Edwards a bit.......It'd be great to see both Yamaha's on the box every race. :thumb:

• Admin

Ive been missing the racing overhere, we dont get all the cable channels its so annoying!!! :angry2:

Although I think Vale will win it again, Colin Edwards on an identical bike will be up there and will probably be the main challenger.

i voted for the boring option.....rossi. i hope there's some serious close competition for him this year. i like him and he's awsome on a bike but it's no fun having one guy who always wins. that's partly what killed f1 for me

I can definitely relate to that F1 thing Alan. :rolleyes:

@ least Rossi has made his fortune on more than 1 make of bike.....unlike, say Doohan......not to say Mick wasn't great, but the last 2 championships he won, he had absolutely No one that could keep up with him........Boring.

Rossi has won back to back titles on rival brands of bikes.....which is a rarity for sure. B) He always seems to be up for a good scrap.......So I hope that Edwards can give him some Hell & @ least make him really work for that title. ;)

Silly Season always raises questions with it's Rider/Bike combo's.....such as the Bayliss/Honda thing :unsure:

BTW.....I also found it interesting that Norick Abe will be running in the WSC series this year. :huh: ........which I think will be a good series to also watch this year, as the Jap manufacturer's are jumping back in, in attempts to rename that series back to SuperBike & NOT the bloody Ducati Cup again! :rolleyes::thumb:

It will be Rossi again. OK it's going to be booring to look podium but like last year Rossi did leave last passing till last or second last lap (at most of times). Mostly he was just teasing others driving behind and taking only short peek to 1 position and just when you think that he is going to be second on finish line he will take over that.

I think the japaneses riders will feature , if not win outright.

Super Shinya gets my vote !

Do not discount Suzuki for this season, i have a little "inside information" that they will be more than on the pace !

Paul Denning (ran Cresent bsb ) is now the man in charge, he will not settle for less than podiums

Lets see Rossi on a Kawasaki :o

If anyone can prove it isn't a shed it's him :D unless it breaks down as usual :blink:

Rossi all the way!

Wish List

1)l Somebody to give shakey a decent bike

2) Chaz Davies to get a spanish passport and then he will get a works Aprilia and smoke everyone in 250's.

3) Colin Edwards to stop balling about Front End Chatter (Thats a joke he's quality)

4) Biaggi to admit he can't deal with pressure (That's not a joke)

5) Sete to stop crying

6) Bayliss to scare people

And lastly when shinya comes off at 200mph wave and look like he is enjoying it!

:P

It'd be really cool if Yamaha put Rossi out on a YZR500 to celebrate their 50th anniversary and he still spanked everybody else though :D

Most definitely!! B) ......Long Live Strokers!! ;)

And lastly when shinya comes off at 200mph wave and look like he is enjoying it!  :P

Now THAT would truly be a sight to behold! B)

• 5 weeks later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online