Y.O.C. T shirt ....who wants one?

Paulwhite
This post is 4407 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

• 2 months later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

HI Paul, bit late in seeing this if there still available I will have one please, medium & Blue if you can. Martin. :jossun:

Hey, Book me in for one please.

Size: XL

colour: BLACK

Thanks, Kris

PS. How do i go about paying for the T-SHIRT ?

Hey, just noticed this thread - any chance i could get one too ?

Black and size Large Please :D

If paul was a scammer " he could have made a fortune £££££, i dont think this idea made the press did it ,? :eusa_think:

If paul was a scammer " he could have made a fortune £££££, i dont think this idea made the press did it ,? :eusa_think:

who said he was a scammer?

im not a scammer and im a little offended. the t shirt idea didnt go ahead because i would need everyones money up front to get it started and i wasnt comfortable doing that .......it didnt look good to be honest "yeah give me all the money and il send the shirts (in good faith"... (i wouldnt just give my money to someone in good faith so i dont expect anyone else to)

so i came up with a better plan ...i would put my own money into it to get the printing screens made (about £100) then when people wanted one they could pay via paypal and id get them printed one at a time and sent out ......instead of getting a wad of cash and people thinking that i would do a runner.

but i couldnt afford to pay the £100 up front, plus my kids Christmas money got robed that year so i had to sort that out.

iv posted the web address so if anyone would like to look into getting them made then there more than welcome as i just cant afford it.

there seems to be some interest again but the problem last time was that we needed a certain amount to be ordered to get the shirts in the lower price bracket, but if someone got the screens made... then for a little more (than the 10 or 15 quid per shirt) they could be made in dribs and drabs . or a bulk order of 10 then one at a time when thay are wanted.

and just to let everyone know i never asked for, or received any money reguarding the shirts. its a good idea but needs someone else to look into / invest in it. 9

no Blackhat would never call you that, I just wondered who had, but re-reading the post it could be misconstrued that someone did.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online