War

Beezkneez
This post is 7062 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Should we be in Iraq or not?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should we be in Iraq or not?

• Yes
    • No
    • Couldnt Care Less

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

For me it was just another world conflict that you read about in the papers or heard about on the TV until a friend of mine came home in a box.

When something going on is so distant and remote and then it reaches out from all those thousands of miles away and it touches your world it's really, really upsetting.

Some one ought to do something about GWB, he's a lunatic and his bitch Blair - hell, please let the Labour party be voted out next year.

It's a sad world, just getting worse.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Admin

If you really want to understand how OIL politics run the world i suggest you read; THE PRIZE : THE EPIC QUEST FOR OIL, MONEY & POWER

I never realised how much oil effects world politics, naive of me really, but its not always the case. Even scarier when you read about how WATER is going to cause even more conflicts!

The Saudi's now own about 6% of the USA's total capital. So where do you think political power lies? Our forefathers who fought for democracy must be turning in their graves. Check out www.gregpalast.com, or read one of his books for the inside story.

And, if you think things are bad in England or the US, I live in Northern Ireland, so just imagine what it's like here. I believe that most people no longer vote for politicians because they like or believe them, but for the person/ party that they dislike least, and who they believe will do the least damage. Sad world isn't it? Thank God for bikes

:( :shock:

I voted 'couldnt care less!'

I'm bored of it all and what they wanna do is get in there en masse and push everyone one of the sand niggers into a deep trench in the desert someplace! I'll even dig the ditches myself for free!!!

Suppose it gives the armed forces something trickier that paper targets to blow up!

Ideal weapons testing exersize!!!!

Suppose we could send JMW SAN over there. The rag heads will surrender the very next day pleading for mercy!!! :lol::lol::lol:

It's good to see such a deep and reasoned arguement from you Marchy. What makes you think that these people are basically any different from people anywhere else in the world?

It's good to see such a deep and reasoned arguement from you Marchy.  What makes you think that these people are basically any different from people anywhere else in the world?

Because they are **** ****** **** and I am English!

Shouldn't Land of Hope and Glory, or something similarly patriotic be playing in the background as you write Marchy.

The Empire is gone, and not before time too. Get a life and meet people of a few different cultures Marchy.

:):)

Because they are **** ****** **** and I am English!

it's a shame most of the folk in england are sand n.... and n.. pigs(covering myself :lol: ) now.they shouldn't be let anywhere near the place :evil:

HI,

It's Christmas eve 2004 in the civilised world, CIVILISED MY ARSE What is wrong with this place. The two most powerful men in the world have just contrived to get one re-elected on the strength of Iraq, which country is going to be sacrificed for blair to be re-elected next year, And while i am ranting how come every person on the planet knew iraq would turn into the killings field after the so called war had ended apart from the above two egotistical idiots.

Happy christmas everyone.

Daglad

:icon_confused:

Hi all

I was surprised and almost disappointed to see the topic of this poll. Please do not get me wrong, I fully support open and free speech and for people to have the right to express their thoughts on important matters. However as a person who has experienced this ongoing issue very very closely and has it hanging over on a daily basis I make no apologies in writing this response. Feel free to debate this topic, however I just want to enjoy motorcycling and my bike and not have to be constantly reminded of the things I dont want to be reminded of.....got the news for that.

Don't take any offence guys and girls...just like you airing my opinion. :)