F kin bass music.......

Cynic
This post is 4746 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

She's tasty, but that is what they play in purgatory i'm sure of it.

All that horror/devil films with sepultura or slipknot blasting away are all wrong.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

She's tasty, but that is what they play in purgatory i'm sure of it.

All that horror/devil films with sepultura or slipknot blasting away are all wrong.

well i only like duality by slipknot... and korn.... listern to "shoots and ladders"! :lol: but the lead singer in slipknot can sing! he just chooses to scream down the mike lol

oh and system of a down B)

but cant beat the clasics like dier straights and motorhead :D (just to name 2 of many!)

jason, it's all about feeling the music,

you don't understand because your very old,

but the youth of today obviously crave it or it wouldn't be this popular.

here try this ,,drink twelve cans of stella ,smoke a joint ,steel a renult clio,,,

then pop this in the dvd player. http://www.youtube.c...Fw&feature=fvst

ps read the comments under the tunes :)

jason, it's all about feeling the music,

you don't understand because your very old,

but the youth of today obviously crave it or it wouldn't be this popular.

here try this ,,drink twelve cans of stella ,smoke a joint ,steel a renult clio,,,

then pop this in the dvd player. http://www.youtube.c...Fw&feature=fvst

ps read the comments under the tunes :)

you'll extolling the virtues of Rebecca Black next :o that's really popular wiv yoof an all innit!

No cynic

You are not the only one who finds this irritating. I suppose now we have some decent weather this will bring out the drugged up mindless chavs who drive around in their souped up Vauxhalls and Peugeots with go faster wheels playing this repetitve crap. What gets my goat is the Police are quick enough to nick some biker because his exhaust dosen't have the correct stamp on it irrespective of how loud it is. But they never seem to pull up these dickheads with their loud exhausts and music??? blasting out through their open windows. I personally think this is victimisation towards bikers. Tony

I personally like trance a lot (tasteful kind which does often have good bass) but it hardly leaves my room or my ipod. I agree that "drugged up mindless chavs who drive around in their souped up Vauxhalls and Peugeots" and blast funky/garage music, and other annoying crap, are wayyyy irritating! And I live in an area where they are plenty...Don't get me started with the exhausts that they plant on their old buckets...a big joke is what they are!

i just find it funny when you see the "done up" corsa's round my way pumping out the boom boom, with the full animal bodykits, turbo's, massive hole called an "exhaust", they spent about 7 grand getting the thing to do 100mph .............

then i whiz past on my 2 grand 125 with L plates and put them to shame!! :lol:

im sure its just a phaze that there going through a sort of hay look at me im a twit with money kinda thing.... its all a boasting tool.

i like that "we buy any car" jab lol might try that one .....wonder if i can get a horn to pump it out? :lol:

i like all sorts of music with bass in the music to 80s and 90s songs. think its a young persons thing to like it lol.

Nah its crap, one person and a mixing desk and they can make anything. Its just samples layerd on to of each other.

Run it over boom boom boom, add a squeaky bird singing in a high slightly off key voice and ta daa, pop music.

And if its so popular how come the chubby bird has had no1 and no2 in the album chart for a million years, thats not boom boom music.

........................but that said i also have andrew loyd webber and jonny cash in the car...................

I bet it stinks..............................Jonny Cash died in 2003 :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

My hipothosis is that it forms a level of hierachy amidst the "chavs, chavettes and chavlettes" (Male, Female and Juvenile of the chav species).

The one with the shiniest car, the fluffiest dice, the darkest windows, the loudest dixie horn or in this case, the deepest and most powerfull subwoofer gains the reputation of being the chav "King" or "Alpha Male", whenever a newcomer or existing member of the pack challenges the alpha male for dominancy (often including burnout competitions in the tescos carpark, races down urban streets at motorway speeds or seeing who can make the most noise with their speakers) the Alpha Male is obliged to accept the challenge to retain his dominancy within the pack, however, if defeated he is demoted of his position and becomes a regular member of the pack with the winner attaining the rank of Alpha Male.

having said that, i seemt o have turned into a bit of a chav myself... :(

Before:

SDC11112.jpg

During:

IMG_0081.jpg

After:

DSCF1514.jpg

I really miss that car... :( R.I.P Swifty <3 xX

:rolleyes: we were all that age Foamy, only back then Morris Marina's could be insured for £8.00 a year, and 'no-claims-bonus' meant your premium went down every year, no, I'm not kidding :)

i didnt claim on that accident, just pulled the front out, new bonnet on it and repaired it, it got wrote off when a cabbie pulled out on me going through town and pushed the drivers door and rear wing in, cant believe they wrote it off for a couple of dents! :(

only thing that was hurt was my pride...

i did the same thing in a vectra,small prang on the front ,

took it to a garage for a quote he looked and said nowt needs doing to it,

the main dealer looked ,and wrote it off.insurance went down the write off road .

apparently although there appeared to be no visual damage ,the frame was kinked behind the rad.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online