F kin bass music.......

Cynic
This post is 4758 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Please, i can't be the only person in the country who is sick to death of the bass music people are 'playing' these days.

A dull repetitive thud that can be heard half a fucking mile away but isn't actually loud. Still bores into your head like the mother in law though.

I could clearly hear it over my DT yesterday, and the lads car was a good 50 meters away :angry: thud, thud, thuddity thud. Its brain killing. At least black sabbath used words.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

your just old,,:lol:

i run 4000 watts from three amp's in my cage,,it clears your ears.....:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PPQbH07tpQ whats not to like..B)

Sounds like an old 2 stroke I used to have. What ever happened to Aacker Bilk

My link

A 1984 Nissan Almera ? Kev you dont earn enough to be a proper Chav <_<

Sounds like an old 2 stroke I used to have. What ever happened to Aacker Bilk

My link

:thud:Kin'sake

Help

:wacko:

Please, i can't be the only person in the country who is sick to death of the bass music people are 'playing' these days.

A dull repetitive thud that can be heard half a fucking mile away but isn't actually loud. Still bores into your head like the mother in law though.

I could clearly hear it over my DT yesterday, and the lads car was a good 50 meters away :angry: thud, thud, thuddity thud. Its brain killing. At least black sabbath used words.

and while we're on the subject, what the f--k happebned to R&B?

It used to stand for rythm and blues, people like Rory Gallagher et al, it seems nowadays poppets like Cheryl bloody Cole and any other talentless celebs/manufactured plastics fit

I was out with the scouts cycling today and some posuer had the thump thump in his box. we all sang " we buy any car...dot com" soon lost his cool factor then :lol:

just listening to the new Foo fighters album, so far so good!

...............just listening to the new Foo fighters album, so far so good!

Ar sole....................Kung Fu Fighting........................Classic.

My link

is it available as a torrent yet :unsure:

Thats more like it, proper music, got drums and guitars. AND NO BASS LINE.

Anybody figured out yet if Dave Grohl sings or screams?

No cynic

You are not the only one who finds this irritating. I suppose now we have some decent weather this will bring out the drugged up mindless chavs who drive around in their souped up Vauxhalls and Peugeots with go faster wheels playing this repetitve crap. What gets my goat is the Police are quick enough to nick some biker because his exhaust dosen't have the correct stamp on it irrespective of how loud it is. But they never seem to pull up these dickheads with their loud exhausts and music??? blasting out through their open windows. I personally think this is victimisation towards bikers. Tony

fookin anoying ! boom boom boom boom boom boom boom ........need some drum and bass at least the bass line has a tune to it!

I wonder if they just don't have the brain cells to cope with words anymore. Half the kids near me if you stopped them using F and C bombs they would be struck dumb.

Thats it! Its a modern version of the indian smoke language.

Boom boom boom boooooooooom, "fancy a pint"?

Bom bom booooooom boom, "mine's a fosters".

What'd you think...

boom ba ba ba boom ( meet u at the bus stop at 6 )....lol

nah i hate that music you can put 6 or 7 tracks together and its the same! dont think they have the mental capacity to appreciate decent music....where ppl actually play the instruments! need to listen to some prodigy, ACDC, Korn, slipknot, rage against the machine, Nirvana, black sabbath, and iron maiden (not in that order)

Yo Muvvas I sourced a bangin choon wiv wurds innit :blink:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online